JJK 236 SPOILERS

Should Gojobros apologize to Kinyagi?

• Total voters
Itadori will eat Gojo body
I was actually theorizing that Sukuna would eat Gojo after beating him lol.

Sukuna is already a cannibal. With a Kitchen themed CT. So, if normal humans taste good to him, Sorcerers should taste better. Like in HxH where Meruem liked nen users brain.

Or like in Baki. Sukuna is Pickle and Gojo is Retsu. Eating his body as a sign of respect.

But Gege surprised me by saying fuck all that Sukuna one shots Gojo :usoprice:

So let me get this straight. It doesn't look like Mahoraga's adaptation played a role in this final attack, so what did Sukuna mean by "cutting the whole world"? Is there a proper translation of Sukuna's dialogue?

I can only think that Sukuna's power is like Lille's from Bleach or something? Instead of cutting what's immediatelly in front of him (and thus never surpassing an infinite space) is he able to instantly slash everything in a straight line? "Infinity and beyond" being instantly cut in two all at once instead of there being a projectile?

It sounds like a weird thing to save for the last moment.

So let me get this straight. It doesn't look like Mahoraga's adaptation played a role in this final attack, so what did Sukuna mean by "cutting the whole world"? Is there a proper translation of Sukuna's dialogue?

I can only think that Sukuna's power is like Lille's from Bleach or something? Instead of cutting what's immediatelly in front of him (and thus never surpassing an infinite space) is he able to instantly slash everything in a straight line? "Infinity and beyond" being instantly cut in two all at once instead of there being a projectile?

https://www.reddit.com/r/Jujutsufolk/comments/16nh832
Honestly, this is the best working explanation for now

At least for me lol because I have no clue wth happened. That's what happens when things are off screened and we have to rely on imagination...

At least for me lol because I have no clue wth happened. That's what happens when things are off screened and we have to rely on imagination...
Le me help out, the Jujutsufolk explanation is not fully correct.

But the idea of cutting the "background paper" is.

Sukuna saw Mahoraga target space itself with a cutting technique and then did it himself.

It's just an extension of cleave/dismantle that targets space.

Gojo's infinity works by creating an infinite distance between targets.
But if space itself is cut that doesn't matter.

I don't think there was any offscreen, actually. This was literally two seconds after the last panel last chapter, so we only missed the slash going through him and his body falling apart.

I read that post but it doesn't make much sense to me: Gojo isn't in a separate realm or dimension. He's in the same one protected by a barrier of sorts.

I need Sukuna actually explaining something in this chapter.

I don't think there was any offscreen, actually. This was literally two seconds after the last panel last chapter, so we only missed the slash going through him and his body falling apart.

I read that post but it doesn't make much sense to me: Gojo isn't in a separate realm or dimension. He's in the same one protected by a barrier of sorts.

I need Sukuna actually explaining something in this chapter.
Here you go:

It's honestly really straight forward. Sukuna just changed the target of his CT from Gojo to the space he's in.