Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hard to tell whats the indicator for CoC. If we say it's the smoke, then we can't say it's the seeping haki, and if we say its the seeping Haki, we can't say it's the smoke. One has to be and indicator for CoA, while the other has to be an indicator for CoC. If we say both are CoA indicators, then there will be zero visual queues for CoC. It's just not clear cut at the moment.

However there is no precedent yet for stopping an AdCoC infused attack with just CoA, but we can't rule out the possibility if someone's barrier CoA is just extremely powerful. Without there being a precedent, it's the better bet to assume Zoro isn't using it.

I will say this though, Lucci's CoA is very impressive, as he is fighting a powerful Swordsman barehanded.
There is a precedent tho… We know for a fact that the smoke trails are only Ryuo… when they first appear when Zoro obtains Enma, they are called Ryuo

So… until stated otherwise, this is all the smoke ever is… no need to start claiming that maybe the smoke is now randomly a sign of AdvCoC when no one has ever implied that

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
It's hard to tell whats the indicator for CoC. If we say it's the smoke, then we can't say it's the seeping haki, and if we say its the seeping Haki, we can't say it's the smoke. One has to be and indicator for CoA, while the other has to be an indicator for CoC. If we say both are CoA indicators, then there will be zero visual queues for CoC. It's just not clear cut at the moment.

However there is no precedent yet for stopping an AdCoC infused attack with just CoA, but we can't rule out the possibility if someone's barrier CoA is just extremely powerful. Without there being a precedent, it's the better bet to assume Zoro isn't using it.

I will say this though, Lucci's CoA is very impressive, as he is fighting a powerful Swordsman barehanded.
No I'm clearly saying that the "flame" around the sword is CoA & Lightning is CoC, that's what I said using the Bird Dance example in King fight, an attack which was NOT named KoH but just had CoC seeping through/no flame around the sword.

The clashes in cqc, i will say that Zoro is using overflowing Ryou but his CoC just started flaring up in this panel here.

Hence why we just see tiny streaks here, he will use it in the fight when he's gonna end it & hasn't used it yet.
It's like Rayleigh here but on an even lesser scale.

Guys, did Kizaru actually hurt Luffy with a casual finger here?

-Luffy goes wide-eyed when the beam goes in his mouth
-Luffy is it smiling when the light explodes
-In the last panel it looks like Luffy has his hands and feet extended because of the light explosion

Wizaru casual finger laser ~ angry hybrid drunk Kaido with coc(k) lover Haki?

@SakazOuki @MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi @The White Crane @Wuuuke @silverfire @scoobie3 @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Apollo @Admiral Mou Bu @ZenZu @Extravlad @kurwa @haxxor @EmperorKinyagi @Blackbeard @Owl Ki @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy @Sentinel @Playa4321 @Veku @Le Fishe D. Tomdou @GoldDiamond @Dragon777
It looks like so. No wonder Oda had to restraint Kizaru from using any strong attacks because collateral damage lol

-In the last panel it looks like Luffy has his hands and feet extended because of the light explosion

@SakazOuki @MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi @The White Crane @Wuuuke @silverfire @scoobie3 @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Apollo @Admiral Mou Bu @ZenZu @Extravlad @kurwa @haxxor @EmperorKinyagi @Blackbeard @Owl Ki @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy @Sentinel @Playa4321 @Veku @Le Fishe D. Tomdou @GoldDiamond @Dragon777
We shall know with translation/ next chapter, not clear to me

Please tag me in your agenda posts i am admiral admirer now.
And to answer your question: Nah that was Kizaru's ultimate attack that he used to kill Whitebeard.

There have been absolutely no plot elements introduced that would cause Kizaru to sacrifice his own life lmfao. That would easily be the most random shit in this manga.
Not the most random tho.
Kizaru is being flashed out really well, revealing more layers to his character. He's spearheading a mission to assassinate his old friend (Vegapunk) and he had to beat down, nearly killing, his former prodigee (Sentomaru) in the process. He also had to do direct contact with a little girl he definitely know from the past (Bonney), the daughter of a man he knows for sure and with which there's definitely a bond we still have to explore (Kuma).

In all these moments he has shown awareness of the disconfort he feels while acting on his mission. He seems to have questions and to fear the burden of regret he'll have to carry if he succeeds in this mission.

The character insight we are getting for him is formidable. I'm praising it. What I'm doing on top of that is considering which path will Borsalino end up in by the end of the Arc, considering all these facts. There are several possible paths, among them there's the possibility of a sacrifice. Quite extreme, but there is.

I'm also pretty certain that Egghead will detonate, like the first lab of Vegapunk & Caesar and also like the lab of Punk Hazard. I'm also pretty certain that Kuma will die in Egghead.
So, in a sense, I'm just wondering if Kizaru will willfully get caught in this mix.

Oda is actually fairly easy to predict when you start to see how he uses character and theme to advance the plot rather than power level.
My take wasn't power-level driven in the first place...

And there is zero, zero way Kizaru goes from completely fresh while trolling Gear 5 Luffy to dead in a matter of 10-20 more chapters. Egghead isn’t going to be that long my guys lol. As soon as the Ancient Robot interferes, you can be sure that we only have 3-5 chapters of this arc left before it’s off to Elbaf so we can meet up with the Rat.
I don't even think Luffy vs Borsalino will have a proper winner tbh.

I'm not denying that little boy. But toxic is toxic no matter how toxic it is.

You can call me immature all much as you want but you are being hypocrite for complainning about toxic. When you don't have arguments you attack the person, that's being immature and toxic.

And I'm just calling you out for that. I won't even enter in the cancer topic since mods are sensitive about it. But there is nothing wrong in wishing worse for some people. That doesn't make you bad/evil.
Are you sure you understand what constitutes an argument? I thought I was very clear. My argument is that wishing harm upon others isn't a good thing, then you respond with an edgy statement saying you wished harm upon people like Hitler. Naturally, that's a very low effort argument and sort of a strawman since you're going to an extreme in order to support your claim. I don't doubt most people in here find your argument childish and immature, so it was more than natural for me to judge your character in this exchange since you are putting yourself in the line of fire.

Besides, you called me a "pussy" before and I didn't respond to the bait. But it begs the question, why do you feel entitled to belittle others and then go on to clutch your pearls when someone is rightfully calling you out on your edgy statements and childish behavior?

How dumb can this community be... when Enma was sucking Zoros Ryou for the first Time it had the same small lighting with the Flames around if people start now calling tiny small Haki auras around the Blade which btw was the case in Dressrosa as well when Zoro used basic Armament Haki we saw small Haki Auras around the Blade. You Guys are ridiculous lmao. Zoro didnt display any sign of CoC in this Chapter... it was all Armamemt Haki

There is a precedent tho… We know for a fact that the smoke trails are only Ryuo… when they first appear when Zoro obtains Enma, they are called Ryuo

So… until stated otherwise, this is all the smoke ever is… no need to start claiming that maybe the smoke is now randomly a sign of AdvCoC when no one has ever implied that
So then how comes Zoro has never fought with that smoke constantly around his Sword, till after the King fight, when he unlocked CoC? Why were there no smoke trails for the scabbards when they used Ryuo against Kaido? Where was Oden's smoke trails when using ryou against Whitebeard and Kaido?

This isn't just "smoke trails". It's a constant flame burning on the tip of his Swords. You can't call it "just Ryou" when ONLY Zoro does this.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
So then how comes Zoro has never fought with that smoke constantly around his Sword, till after the King fight, when he unlocked CoC? Why were there no smoke trails for the scabbards when they used Ryuo against Kaido? Where was Oden's smoke trails when using ryou against Whitebeard and Kaido?

This isn't just "smoke trails". It's a constant flame burning on the tip of his Swords. You can't call it "just Ryou" when ONLY Zoro does this.
He literally has it in 955 and 1033 before he even uses coc.

How dumb can this community be... when Enma was sucking Zoros Ryou for the first Time it had the same small lighting with the Flames around if people start now calling tiny small Haki auras around the Blade which btw was the case in Dressrosa as well when Zoro used basic Armament Haki we saw small Haki Auras around the Blade. You Guys are ridiculous lmao. Zoro didnt display any sign of CoC in this Chapter... it was all Armamemt Haki

This is what they are hyping as adcoc Goofy bros are desperate :broocry:

Can't blame them bro. Mihawk is top 1 in the verse

2 reasons for that. Agenda, which is just another term for being retarded. Or they're just visually impaired and can't see the images properly

Status
Not open for further replies.