Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what your point is.

I'm not saying that I like it. I'm just saying what it is.

But also, it is Kizaru. Any other Admiral and Luffy would be the one winning.
That is not what it is in fact i bet Akainu give Luffy more trouble that Kizaru when the time comes.
Since won't be this game of shit tag when the time comes.

My freind the level of trolling this week is so low from zoro haters. I expected better resistance but this arent it and I cant blame them. There is so litle to use against zoro when he can go toe to toe with awakened lucci without hardening. The moment oda drew that panel of hakiless zoro matching awakened lucci it was over since luffy needed gear 5 on top to accomplish that. Zoro also made lucci acknowledge the crew as yonko tier something luffy failled to do with gear 5.
G5+nominal+coa are compared to acoa Zoro + without a bandana + without a single nominal, which makes Lucci sweat and calls him not strong enough. Condoms really want to turn a W into an L. Apparently because Kizaru humiliates g4 and g5

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Surely Kidd can extreme diff Luffy?
Luffy’s involvement in Wano was purposely downplayed to conceal Nika’s existence. We know the WG decided to split the 9 billion between the three of them despite the three of them not having equal involvement.

There is no such explanation given to the Admirals all having equal bounties other than the fact that the three of them are all pretty much equal in power.

Fujitora’s and Ryokugyu’s Navy is stronger than the C3’s Navy, lol

Luffy’s involvement in Wano was purposely downplayed to conceal Nika’s existence. We know the WG decided to split the 9 billion between the three of them despite the three of them not having equal involvement.

There is no such explanation given to the Admirals all having equal bounties other than the fact that the three of them are all pretty much equal in power.

Fujitora’s and Ryokugyu’s Navy is stronger than the C3’s Navy, lol
So you think that Kizaru + Aokiji loses to Greenbull+ Fujitora?

:kuzanshut:

How can anyone defend Big Mom
Kaido is totally understandable, he lived up to his hype
Big Mom is stronger than Kidd for example but she couldn’t put him down like Shanks
Shanks one shotted Kidd and Killer while they took multiple named attacks by Big Mom
The Admirals and Shanks trash her so hard
Big Mom never tried as hard as Shanks did against Kidd
She only used her DF, but never Haki as far as I know.
Shanks used ACoC and possibly ACoA on him.
Not to mention Kidd and Law had crazy plot armor.
Soon as she fought someone without plot armor, well..

Also, despite her not going all out on them, she still left them with almost no energy to fight (to the point where their crew had to protect them from fodders trying to attack).

Status
Not open for further replies.