JJK 236 SPOILERS

Should Gojobros apologize to Kinyagi?

• Total voters
The heated debates made people either forget or ignore this.

The guy could never accomplish his goals, ever. If (an enormous if) his students somehow end up surpassing him, his only win will come post-humously

Idk, that's why I liked him in the first place. A contradiction of unlimited strength and unfulfilled goals
A true tragic hero.

Gege is good for that, and he redeemed Gojo in one chapter.

Ffs, in one chapter Gojo went from the most boring Gary Stu to the most heroic figure I've seen in shonens since chars like Itachi.

Let's all praise the man, the teacher, the cursed hero.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I already conceded earlier, forgot to tag you and l57. GG :mrgo:
I'll be honest, I said Sukuna's obviously gonna win, but didn't expect Gege to renege on the powerscaling he emphasized this badly.

Fair enough, he outright said Sukuna is stronger. I give.

But don't deny I had y'all on strings with the fraudkuna memes lmao. It was all in good fun of course and I ain't running, I'm here to take your memes just like I dished them :parkcry: Do your worst @Sukunabros.....just leave mothers and wifes out of it :parkcry:

@MonochromeYoru @Reborn

I like how Gege literally wrote in a plot device errr I mean character in Kashimo to nerf Sukuna but y'all didn't see this for some reason
let’s take gojo words fr for a moment

Kashimo would at least have to be stronger than gojo to even stand a chance

yuji would have to be even stronger to put sukuna down for good

now granted sukuna is weaker from no domain and slow healing how is that gonna help them win against someone who all of a sudden cut thru limitless

Bro got one shot and then said "damn I couldn't even make him go all out" to his friends in the afterlife

:ihaha::ihaha::ihaha:

You better I hope I never catch a W this big in OP agendas
If Luffy got split in half like that by Kizaru I'd just quit the fucking manga and wouldn't reply to any of the Admiral fans pinging me
Cause that shit's just disrespectful bruh

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Bro got one shot and then said "damn I couldn't even make him go all out" to his friends in the afterlife

:ihaha::ihaha::ihaha:

You better I hope I never catch a W this big in OP agendas
You escaped cancellation once, better hope Oda does you a favor with Kizaru too (Plz no spoilers cause I'm reading OP blind).