Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
The fight starts when Kizaru realizes he can't ignore Luffy, he already failed his mission twice because of Luffy.
I agree. That's basically what I'm waiting for at this point. For Kizaru to actually zero in on Luffy and realize taking him out may be the only way his mission can work.

But so far Kizaru has made Luffy look like a joke. That's obviously gonna change. I mean it has to right? I'm shocked G5 didn't shift the momentum in his favour at all.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Remember when he used Snakeman on him for the gatling? And right now I would ask, why is Luffy creating distance between Kizaru and the people Kizaru is trying to kill... and why would he throw a Devil Fruit user into the ocean?
Snakeman Luffy is the only instance we actively have of Luffy trying to hit Kizaru, and if we interpret the panel correctly, he was apparently hitting Kizaru's leg, etc... After that, Kizaru started to keep his distance, and Luffy never saw Kizaru as a target anymore, he didn't direct attacks towards Kizaru, he stopped trying to hit him. Because if we were really talking about trying to hit someone, Luffy treating Kizaru like a toy is him doing that, he's toying with Kizaru ,we basically saw Luffy catch Kizaru with one hand...

But putting that aside, we don't have any other attacks from Luffy towards Kizaru, which shows how casual he is about it. It's Kizaru who is actively trying to hit and keep Luffy busy, and failing every time

And yet the guy that's running has already managed to make Luffy look like he walked out of a war at times. That's the problem. Kizaru is multitasking while also tossing Luffy around.

It's even worse. Luffy looks like some side bitch, even G5 didn't get a big impression from him. I guess we gotta wait even longer for that chapter where Luffy finally has the edge which will force Kizaru to get super serious.

I thought for sure the G5 reveal would be the one, following the Snakeman humiliation chapter.
I would say G5 made impression on him if had to make 20 clone just to distract luffy and still fail .
Now at the end of the chapter luffy eat his beam attack , the beam he uses on everyone luffy fucking eats it .

Yea that last panel is basically him starting to use CoC.

It's like the panel where he knocked out Beast Pirate fodders after using CoC.

The real question for me is whether Zoro will just master the timelimit or will it just be like Gear 4 as in overexhaustion due to insane haki usage.
Personally the way I see it

Zoro coating his sword in haki doesn’t really change the strength of the attack much but reinforces the blade. He was capable of costing his sword in haki pre timeskip to cut steel and we’ve seen him use hardening on pre timeskip attacks like sekai. Hardening being more so to protect your blades to make them more durable than cutting better

What changes the attack name is him infusing his slashes in haki
  1. Onigiri: weakest version of the attack and name stays the same whether or not the swords themselves are coated in haki
  2. Purgatory onigiri: zoro increases the attack power by infusing the slashes themselves in haki
  3. Purgatory onigiri + enma: no name change but it’d be something similar to what he was doing on the rooftop. Pretty much only enma being the one using excessive amounts of haki
    • Attacks like this would probably be better for 1 sword style techniques or something like 1080 where the slashes become one
  4. King of hell purgatory onigiri: he balances out enma’s excessive haki pull throughout all his
  5. King of hell serpent purgatory onigiri: same as king of hell but boosted by conquerors

That's how it is with Zoro.

He somehow gets held to a higher standard than anyone else.

Luffy using G5 is trolling, but Zoro using his own power-ups means he's going extreme diff lmao.

I also have no clue how redon rated this 9/10 for Zoro and hyped us for no good reason.
True. Either way I'm happy with Zoro's portrayal this chapter.

Although it is unclear (as always) what type of haki he's using, I think Lucci is about to get pica'd since Zoro is just straight up being direspectful.

Snakeman Luffy is the only instance we actively have of Luffy trying to hit Kizaru, and if we interpret the panel correctly, he was apparently hitting Kizaru's leg, etc... After that, Kizaru started to keep his distance, and Luffy never saw Kizaru as a target anymore, he didn't direct attacks towards Kizaru, he stopped trying to hit him. Because if we were really talking about trying to hit someone, Luffy treating Kizaru like a toy is him doing that, he's toying with Kizaru...

But putting that aside, we don't have any other attacks from Luffy towards Kizaru, which shows how casual he is about it. It's Kizaru who is actively trying to hit and keep Luffy busy, and failing every time
You know you're desperate when you change the avatar to a character you want to slander and add words of your own because Oda didnt slander him enough (but clowned your fav)
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

I agree. That's basically what I'm waiting for at this point. For Kizaru to actually zero in on Luffy and realize taking him out may be the only way his mission can work.

But so far Kizaru has made Luffy look like a joke. That's obviously gonna change. I mean it has to right? I'm shocked G5 didn't shift the momentum in his favour at all.
Lmfao what? Luffy hasn't even used any advanced Hakis.

He could've legit just snapped Kizaru neck in G5, but plot.

The strawhats aren't really a real yonko crew yet.

Too many weaklings.

Shanks and his crew have the same numbers I think. But all of them are strong. There aren't any Ussops or Namis there.

Yes Yassop is very powerful since he was mentioned by name by Brannew.
Agreed,most of them need power ups.Hope Vegapunks improve the fighting capability of those that rely on tech.

And yet the guy that's running has already managed to make Luffy look like he walked out of a war at times. That's the problem. Kizaru is multitasking while also tossing Luffy around.

It's even worse. Luffy looks like some side bitch, even G5 didn't get a big impression from him. I guess we gotta wait even longer for that chapter where Luffy finally has the edge which will force Kizaru to get super serious.

I thought for sure the G5 reveal would be the one, following the Snakeman humiliation chapter.
This argument has been debunked so many times I don't even feel like proving you wrong, but I'll just say that Kizaru didn't toss him around.

He "trolled" Snakeman with only Armament/ACoA.
The Luffy that Kaidou fought was always using ACoA, ACoC, and FS.
That’s Luffys fault isn’t it?
He ain’t underestimating Kizaru at all, he’s probably using all but Oda isn’t drawing it out.

Now think about it, wouldn’t it be stupid from Luffys part to STILL be holding back that much? I mean he IS being bullied

not to mention Luffy was clowning Kaidou at the start and we didn’t see AdvCoC when he took Kaido for a spin like a jump rope.

See how that works? Not all the time will it be drawn out

Status
Not open for further replies.