JJK 236 SPOILERS

Should Gojobros apologize to Kinyagi?

• Total voters
All in all, Gojo's character was assassinated on the level of Eren.
The mfer couldn't care less he left his students with an unbeatable monster. Students that were not at the level of even 235 Gojo, by Hakari's own mouth.

And that was a Gojo whose body was connected lol

He got turned into a Goku type meathead in the afterlife. Probably the lack of oxygen coming to his brain as he was dying idk
nah , this chapter was perfect to give gojo's character a good conclusion
- he died the death he preferred
- he died while being satisfied from the fight he just got
- his dream of fostering a strong generation of sorcerers also came true

jujutsu sorcerers always need to have a great sense of self
and since gojo was at the peak , his sense of self was the highest

so much that he prefers his main priority is having fun fighting sukuna rather than protecting his students
this goes all the way back to why nanami doesnt respect gojo satoru
cause he is a pervert who's reasoning of being a jujutsu sorcerer is different than others

gojo's words of dying alone also comes back to bite him

its a perfect ending to his character

unlike the massacre that happened with eren

nah , this chapter was perfect to give gojo's character a good conclusion
- he died the death he preferred
- he died while being satisfied from the fight he just got
- his dream of fostering a strong generation of sorcerers also came true

jujutsu sorcerers always need to have a great sense of self
and since gojo was at the peak , his sense of self was the highest

so much that he prefers his main priority is having fun fighting sukuna rather than protecting his students
this goes all the way back to why nanami doesnt respect gojo satoru
cause he is a pervert who's reasoning of being a jujutsu sorcerer is different than others

gojo's words of dying alone also comes back to bite him

its a perfect ending to his character

unlike the massacre that happened with eren

As I said earlier

Gojo has selfless ideals. But he pursues them selfishly. He wanted to foster strong allies, so that HE could be understood, so that HE didn't have to shoulder the burden of the world alone, so that HE had an identity beyond "The Strongest"

The students are a important part of his character

But his relationship with the concept of "The Strongest" is BY far the most important

People also forget that Gojo was pretty flippant about the students when he got sealed in Shibuya too. “They’ll be fine” knowing damn well they were up against shit they couldn’t handle

Yup. I was rooting for Sukuna because I wanted Yuji to get his getback, and also because I felt if Gojo won the story would suffer immensely.

But in the past few months I have grown to DEEPLY appreciate Sukuna as a character, and in my opinion, he's probably in the top 4 or 5 written characters in the series
Same! Sukuna is actually goated and a way more interesting character than a lot of the other JJk characters.