JJK 236 SPOILERS

Should Gojobros apologize to Kinyagi?

• Total voters
Gojo's death was inevitable for me, in any case I saw him either dead or alive but having lost his abilities. The fact that his death was off-screen doesn't displease me in itself, it's brutal, no one saw it coming, it's vicious on Gege's part, we like it or we don't like it, it's specific to each. On the other hand, what I don't like in the chapter is the explanation of how he managed to pass Gojo's infinity, the worst is the fact that he managed to copy Maho by having him seen once BULLSHIT, the second point is Satoru Gojo's words they have no fucking sense and are only there to assassinate the character even more :risitasad:

That part was really unnecessary.

I always thought culling game is a play ground for sorcerers to go all out. But Gojo... he seemed to care about students and taking revenge of Geto.
He was fake all along.
Gojo is also only sad because he couldn’t make Sukuna go all out.

Doesn’t even regret not saving Megumi and failing his promise.

His biggest regret is not making Sukuna go all out.

Thats wild as hell.

Gojo is also only sad because he couldn’t make Sukuna go all out.

Doesn’t even regret not saving Megumi and failing his promise.

His biggest regret is not making Sukuna go all out.

Thats wild as hell.
This chapter felt like that assignment where you ask your friend to write it for you.

He submits it for you. And when you come back and read it and realize huhhh, what is this, he skipped few details. Anyway, it will get me passing marks, idc.
@NikaInParis

This chapter felt like that assignment where you ask your friend to write it for you.

He submits it for you. And when you come back and read it and realize huhhh, what is this, he skipped few details. Anyway, it will get me passing marks, idc.
@NikaInParis
Gojo forgot his whole character motivation.

All Gojo wanted to do was make Sukuna not lonely and force him to go all out.

Im not completely trolling when I call Gojo the biggest Sukuna glazer it’s kinda true lmfao

Gojo forgot his whole character motivation.

All Gojo wanted to do was make Sukuna not lonely and force him to go all out.

Im not completely trolling when I call Gojo the biggest Sukuna glazer it’s kinda true lmfao
Atleast make him say, I leave the rest to those monsters. Or sth like that.

Or just say, I held them back because I wanted to fight Sukuna. Now they can go all out.

-5/10 for this conversation.

The same end result bro,
Being born with a CT is still acceptable as compared to get the exact same PU you need at the right time.

Being born with CT = Set in stone, no asspulls
Sukuna = PU whenever needed
Gojo being born literally shifted the balance in the world.

Sukuna had to earn his new powers through combat, intrigue, and plotting.

It’s not remotely comparable.