JJK 236 SPOILERS

Should Gojobros apologize to Kinyagi?

• Total voters
Not if Kashimo uses his CT

By getting exposed like a clown Gojo can no longer be considered a Gary Stue if that’s what you mean

Well I don't think he was a Gary Stu to begin with.

But the way Sukuna literally frees him and allows him to reclaim his identity is great. And Gojo is totally at peace with it.
Post automatically merged:

Always has been the case.

I wrote here before, that Gojo has been losing from the very start. He could not accomplish what he wanted to do.
A great character and very far from Gary Stu.
Yup.

Look man. All I know is that if Sukuna had Gojo on deaths doorstep, and somehow Gojo magically won in one chapter. There would be 0 fucking complaints lol
It's also funny because Gojo being weaker than Sukuna actually elevates his character lol.

Like this is so much better for the story and makes me like Gojo even more
Perfect combo of comments lmao
I would've asked what you'd have said if the shoe was on the other foot, since you clearly said how one part of the fandom would've reacted.
But you provided the answer yourself lol

All in all, Gojo's character was assassinated on the level of Eren.
The mfer couldn't care less he left his students with an unbeatable monster. Students that were not at the level of even 235 Gojo, by Hakari's own mouth.

And that was a Gojo whose body was connected lol

He got turned into a Goku type meathead in the afterlife. Probably the lack of oxygen coming to his brain as he was dying idk

But the pain to see your favorite characters die horribly. Mahito #ucked up Nanami's face and then his body, and that Gojo face will give me PTSD for a few months at least :peperain:

I have faith in Yuji, I want Sukuna to crawl away from him just like Mahito. And then get Mahito'd again by Kenjaku :pepecafe:
As heart breaking as it was that send of that Nanami gave Yuji was goated tho. Then seeing Yuji completely destroy mahito had it all the more worth it

Make no mistake sakuna is going to grovel in front of Yuji

The mfer couldn't care less he left his students with an unbeatable monster. Students that were not at the level of even 235 Gojo, by Hakari's own mouth.

He got turned into a Goku type meathead in the afterlife. Probably the lack of oxygen coming to his brain as he was dying idk
He also pulls a “Sukuna was the coolest guy” just like Naruto and Obito.

Literally glazing the villain that stole Megumi’s body and helped Kenjaku (who violated Geto).

That part was really unnecessary.

I always thought culling game is a play ground for sorcerers to go all out. But Gojo... he seemed to care about students and taking revenge of Geto.
He was fake all along.