JJK 236 SPOILERS

Should Gojobros apologize to Kinyagi?

• Total voters
Don't watch this shit tbh
-> Chapter starts.

-> Gojo glazes Sukuna

-> Gojo says Sukuna is stronger than him

-> Gojo says it’s still a tough fight in Sukuna’s favor even without the 10 shadows

-> Gojo glazes Sukuna some more

-> Gojo apologizes for not making Sukuna go all out

-> Gojo gets one shot offscreen

-> Sukuna looks down on Gojo like Jogo fodder

-> Sukuna can now cut existence itself

-> Kashimo shows up and looks cooler than Gojo

-> Gojo get sealed in the anime next day

THIS IS THE FUNNIEST CHAPTER OF ALL TIME
:risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh:

It seems to make sense at first.

Yet we also said similar things about Gojo, and that ended up not being true.

This entire fight has been about defying expectations, with Sukuna being unbound by reason.

I'm so interested to see how this plays out
Post automatically merged:

Yeah I mean I think it's possible Kashimo might have a move that hits harder than purple. But that alone isn't enough to beat Gojo.

Tbh (before Sukuna literally became fuckwithable just now) the strongest attack in the series didn't belong to Gojo, but to Yuki
Well Gojo removed the Domain as a factor moving forward, along with shaving off a bit of HP

-> Chapter starts.

-> Gojo glazes Sukuna

-> Gojo says Sukuna is stronger than him

-> Gojo says it’s still a tough fight in Sukuna’s favor even without the 10 shadows

-> Gojo glazes Sukuna some more

-> Gojo apologizes for not making Sukuna go all out

-> Gojo gets one shot offscreen

-> Sukuna looks down on Gojo like Jogo fodder

-> Sukuna can now cut existence itself

-> Kashimo shows up and looks cooler than Gojo

-> Gojo get sealed in the anime next day

THIS IS THE FUNNIEST CHAPTER OF ALL TIME
:risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh:
I didn't read tbh :risitameh:

Lmao.

Shrine is just vanilla cream compared to the cake. Gojo knew deep down 10S at its peak was the superior CT. 10S potential > Limitless + 6E potential.:pepecroc:
its the opposite

mahoraga just helped sukuna gain the knowledge on how to bypass infinity with cleave
sukuna finished gojo with shrine
not with mahoraga or agito who got folded last 2 chapters

and 10s is quite literally not superior considering how gojo bodied it

this is the pinnacle of 10 shadows vs limitless

now if u wanna stick to the megumi conversation then i will just call that copium
its the same as gojo thinking yuta or todo can surpass him

we have alrdy seen gojo folding the strongest shikigamis despite being nerfed , so limitless is >> 10 shadows