One Piece Chapter 1093: Luffy Vs Kizaru

Rate The Chapter

• Total voters
Good chapter. The fights are just getting heated up, can't wait for more.

Kizaru's super focused on the task at hand and is opting to stall Luffy with his clones (great addition to the light-man's arsenal) in order to get the drop on Vega while Luffy handled them just fine, tricked them and finished the remaining ones off with a single kick before intercepting Kizaru's laser in the most G5 way possible. I'm liking the combat but Oda's cutting away a bit too much from the direct clashes due to Kizaru needing to complete his mission. But now, we'll get to see Lufffy against Kizaru, hopefully no more distractions. Luffy kinda already showed that Kizaru won't get to Luffy's allies without getting through him.

Zoro vs Lucci is getting good. Not the first time Zoro's said he'll stand in the way between a foe not worthy of Luffy and his captain so it's nice to see his resolve. He's getting serious now so it'll be interesting if Lucci continues to keep up. I expect another chapter or maybe two of this fight (I mean chapters will more than one panel on it) before it concludes. I know there's a chance Zoro pulls out a strong attacks next time we see him and he ends things but I'm hoping for some great stuff from both fighters even at this point.

I'm interested in what conversations Vegapunk and Saturn have if Saturn heads out to Vega's location. Would be a good time to confirm whether or not the Gorosei have complete control over the Seras or the World's Smartest Man bypassed that when they targeted him. Sanji's with him which is nice so maybe we'll see Sanji get into some scuffles. Maybe the Seras coming back would seem repetitive but I wouldn't mind or maybe Dobberman, we'll see. I don't really think Sanji's been swapped with Devon honestly but if Devon and Laffitte show up soon, that'd be cool. Sanji vs Laffitte here would be better than VA's.

It'd be cool if Franky got a chance to impress Vegapunk against one of the Vice Admirals.

So much headcanon, Luffy said it's hot like I would if I held my hand over a fire for a few seconds lmfao, compared to Kaido's blast breath that charred Luffy's entire body...

You're practically writing your own chapter with all this cope and headcanon
I'm just reading the arguments but: can you explain how Kizaru could have charred Luffy entire body if the attack was eaten? Because if the attack was eaten it should affect the internal organs which it did.

What exactly would you consider to be actual damage in this situation?

I'm just reading the arguments but: can you explain how Kizaru could have charred Luffy entire body if the attack was eaten? Because if the attack was eaten it should affect the internal organs which it did.

What exactly would you consider to be actual damage in this situation?
Luffy took zero damage, claiming internal damage without any proof is called headcanon.

C

Cruxroux

Lol that's a new cope from ZBOYS Lmao. That's just the side effect of Luffy using GEAR 5 dummy stop acting like Luffy struggled more than Zoro against Lucci. Read the Luffy vs Lucci Panels again, I don't see Luffy huffing and looking tired lol although I do see Luffy playing Lucci like a child and just knocking him out after 2,3 hits lol.
Lmao you get exhausted only when you use your peak lol.
You countered yourself. G5+peak CoA. You're yourself explaining the exhaustion lmao , 🤣😂🤣.. Nothing about Lucci vs Luffy was playing 😂😂. Luffy used peak and did it.
Absolutely nothing about this was low diff or Neg diff. It's straight up High or mid diff. This isn't what you call playing.

Same form is being used against Zoro , and hakiless Base Zoro made Lucci admit Zoro is strong.
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
I have said this before and will say it again, if Zoro is using his peak. It's neg diff and Zoro won't be in the condition like Luffy.
And Zoro is the kind to play around with enemies , He did the same with apoo. Moment he got angry , he didn't use the peak , he straight up One shotted him.

Don't quote me if you got nothing to prove your points. My foot being neutral on Luffy and Zoro lol. You are straight biased towards Luffy.

I'm tired of negging your only argument. Next time if all you do is insults I'm not even replying lol.

Enjoy your Headcanon in room with your like.
:suresure::suresure:

C

Cruxroux

Luffy was defeated by himself good catch.

In the real world Lucci got bullied by G5 while Zoro is huffing like he's got asthma against Lucci who's not using haki
What cope is this wtf 😂😂😂 Luffy was deafeated by himself?

In the real world Luffy used peak of his DF and Armament haki and got exhausted afterwards , capable of going nothing.

Whereas same Lucci is fighting Hakiless , Base Zoro.
Who's the one bullying over here lol.

I have already quoted you with don't come up with Huff scaling lmao. This is straight up slander not even an argument.
Zoro endurance is and was always better than Luffy. Even after the fight ends Zoro won't be in the condition like Luffy. 😂😂😂

Luffy took zero damage, claiming internal damage without any proof is called headcanon.
Actually we don't know the effects of the attack. It will be show next chapter. What was show is that the energy was not enough to be contained by Luffy and was released by his body, while he was complaining about it- which usually is a sign of damage. But yeah, claiming that he was hurt or undamaged would be headcanon, although the signs points to it.

But you didn't answer my question: how could Kizaru get Luffy body charred if the attack was eaten and what would you consider damage?

Actually we don't know the effects of the attack. It will be show next chapter. What was show is that the energy was not enough to be contained by Luffy and was released by his body, while he was complaining about it- which usually is a sign of damage. But yeah, claiming that he was hurt or undamaged would be headcanon, although the signs points to it.

But you didn't answer my question: how could Kizaru get Luffy body charred if the attack was eaten and what would you consider damage?
When did I say Kizaru needs to char Luffy's body? I'm pointing out the difference in explicit damage between them, Kaido's most fodder attack did considerable damage to G5, charring his entire body, Kizaru's most fodder attack did virtually nothing to Luffy except make him says it's hot...if you want to claim otherwise, get some proof first.

Good chapter. The fights are just getting heated up, can't wait for more.

Kizaru's super focused on the task at hand and is opting to stall Luffy with his clones (great addition to the light-man's arsenal) in order to get the drop on Vega while Luffy handled them just fine, tricked them and finished the remaining ones off with a single kick before intercepting Kizaru's laser in the most G5 way possible. I'm liking the combat but Oda's cutting away a bit too much from the direct clashes due to Kizaru needing to complete his mission. But now, we'll get to see Lufffy against Kizaru, hopefully no more distractions. Luffy kinda already showed that Kizaru won't get to Luffy's allies without getting through him.

Zoro vs Lucci is getting good. Not the first time Zoro's said he'll stand in the way between a foe not worthy of Luffy and his captain so it's nice to see his resolve. He's getting serious now so it'll be interesting if Lucci continues to keep up. I expect another chapter or maybe two of this fight (I mean chapters will more than one panel on it) before it concludes. I know there's a chance Zoro pulls out a strong attacks next time we see him and he ends things but I'm hoping for some great stuff from both fighters even at this point.

I'm interested in what conversations Vegapunk and Saturn have if Saturn heads out to Vega's location. Would be a good time to confirm whether or not the Gorosei have complete control over the Seras or the World's Smartest Man bypassed that when they targeted him. Sanji's with him which is nice so maybe we'll see Sanji get into some scuffles. Maybe the Seras coming back would seem repetitive but I wouldn't mind or maybe Dobberman, we'll see. I don't really think Sanji's been swapped with Devon honestly but if Devon and Laffitte show up soon, that'd be cool. Sanji vs Laffitte here would be better than VA's.

It'd be cool if Franky got a chance to impress Vegapunk against one of the Vice Admirals.
I assume 2 VAs will attack VP very shortly.

What cope is this wtf 😂😂😂 Luffy was deafeated by himself?

In the real world Luffy used peak of his DF and Armament haki and got exhausted afterwards , capable of going nothing.

Whereas same Lucci is fighting Hakiless , Base Zoro.
Who's the one bullying over here lol.

I have already quoted you with don't come up with Huff scaling lmao. This is straight up slander not even an argument.
Zoro endurance is and was always better than Luffy. Even after the fight ends Zoro won't be in the condition like Luffy. 😂😂😂
Zoro is huffing after a few clashes man will be needing a stretched and an oxygen tank by the end of this extreme diff fight.

Luffy is fighting Kizaru Lucci is a peon a neg diff. Zoro is like please Luffy focus on Kizaru because I'll be exposed as a fraud if I have to fight him.

:gokulaugh:

C

Cruxroux

Zoro is huffing after a few clashes man will be needing a stretched and an oxygen tank by the end of this extreme diff fight.

Luffy is fighting Kizaru Lucci is a peon a neg diff. Zoro is like please Luffy focus on Kizaru because I'll be exposed as a fraud if I have to fight him.

:gokulaugh:
~ no arguments
~ insults
~ Asspull Baits

:wellwell::wellwell:

It's not working lol 😂😂😂. You will be yourself exposed if you start listing out what Luffy is doing and going through lmao.

When did I say Kizaru needs to char Luffy's body? I'm pointing out the difference in explicit damage between them, Kaido's most fodder attack did considerable damage to G5, charring his entire body, Kizaru's most fodder attack did virtually nothing to Luffy except make him says it's hot...if you want to claim otherwise, get some proof first.
While you didn't explicitly said that Kizaru needs to char Luffy body, you used a charred body as a example of damage clearly suggesting that this is what you expect to be actual damage, while ignoring that not only the charred parts were a gag by G5 (and not a clear indication of damage) but also that the attack was eaten. Also ignoring that the last we saw of Luffy he was still releasing the energy (while complaining) and we didn't see the actual effects of the attack to claim that it did or didn't do anything.

This is the reason I asked what you actually consider damage. I was actually curious. But now I see that you are just agenda posting. Sorry for misunderstand you.

Have a nice day.