One Piece Chapter 1093: Luffy Vs Kizaru

Rate The Chapter

• Total voters
See again , no counter argument
:wellwell::wellwell:
Just accept it i negged you hard lol.

Fact is
  • HAKILESS BASE ZORO IS KEEPING UP WITH AWAKENED LUCCI WHERE LUFFY NEEDED TO USE HIS PEAK AND NAMED ATTACKS.
  • LUFFY IS FIGHT Kizaru CLONES LOL , KIZARU ISNT EVEN TAKING YOUR RUBBER BOY SERIOUSLY.
Huff Lucci huff knows huff he huff can't huff beat huff Luffy huff so huff takes huff on huff Zori.

Stay mad and seething I love it

:myman:

C

Cruxroux

Slightly pushing back Fujitora vs throwing Kizaru miles away from an Island..
Lmao , I don't think so you have enough brain cells to understand what happened here.
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

Any average giant can hold Kizaru can throw him.

Zoro attack Pushed back Fujitora.

C

Cruxroux

Huff Lucci huff knows huff he huff can't huff beat huff Luffy huff so huff takes huff on huff Zori.

Stay mad and seething I love it

:myman:
:doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll:

Bro so mad he can't even counter facts.

Oh wait you don't any 🤣🤣🤣 I already Countered everything.

0/10

I was told that Kizaru was going to be defeated this chapter, but he hasn’t even been damaged yet! /s

Seriously though, Kizaru is so entertaining to watch in action. Vegapunk exposing himself is kinda dumb, and it looks like Saturn is going to step in to take control of the Pacifista. Hopefully Oda can wrap things up before the end of the year. Pacing needs to stay quick.

A top tier battle between trolls where a troll admiral is fighting a non serious Yonko
Where york plot was boring

Let's head to elbaf
One piece finally becomes a funny and light-hearted story just as Oda intended.
Oda himself says getting older we hate to write serious story.
One piece journey will continue like these as he wishes
:endthis:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
G5 negs Zoro as well I don't care what anyone says.

@nik87 what happened to Zoro wanting Kizaru? Zoro is already trusting Kizaru to Luffy damn another L bro

:crazwhat:
G5 cant neg Lucci.
Cant neg Kizaru.
It can neg someone stronger than all of them? Cool story bro. :milaugh:
Yea, Zoro is entrusting Kizaru to Luffy. Let's see if 20-minute performer can justify that trust or Zoro has to save him like in Wano. :catlewd:

You have nothing write brain dead clown.
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
You need to catch your breath like Zoro have a rest you're huffing to much
Post automatically merged:

G5 cant neg Lucci.
Cant neg Kizaru.
It can neg someone stronger than all of them? Cool story bro. :milaugh:
Yea, Zoro is entrusting Kizaru to Luffy. Let's see if 20-minute performer can justify that trust or Zoro has to save him like in Wano. :catlewd:
Like when Zori said Luffy was going to win against Kaido and he did. Remember when you were telling me Zori would go back to rooftop

:milaugh:

Now Zoro has entrusted Luffy with Kizaru it's over you get to settle with Lucci being Zori's extreme diff fight this arc.

Lmao , I don't think so you have enough brain cells to understand what happened here.
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
You whole-heartedly believed in ZKK, you shouldn't be talking about braincells in the first place.
Any average giant can hold Kizaru can throw him.
Baseless headcannon coming out of you're ass, typical sword fan creating his own manga.
Zoro attack Pushed back Fujitora
And luffy casually threw Kizaru miles away from an Island. Even you should be able to tell what's more impressive.