One Piece Chapter 1093: Luffy Vs Kizaru

Rate The Chapter

• Total voters
Kaido's slashes did more damage than paper cut that Kizaru needed thousands clones to do :josad:
Is this your reaction to Oda dogwalking your fandom :catsure:
Zoro admits he is nothing but a stooge weaker than his captain
Lucci agrees he has no shot against Luffy
Luffy neg diffing Lucci without haki
Zoro telling Luffy to focus on Kizaru as he's barely keeping up with Lucci

Why you making me do this
Stick to KoH Zoro huffing against hakiless Lucci
:jay-he:

@Fleet Leader Fenaker @mly90

y’all waiting for Luffy ACOC meanwhile I’m waiting for Kizaru to use haki at all and stop talking to Luffy like he’s pre TS hawkin.

Oh~~~~~~~
The moment goofy combines g5 with his haki get ready to get clowned by Yonko bros it won't be a pretty sight.
Kiz isn't a conqueror i think putting your stock in his haki will lead to tears. Your only hope is he pulls out awakening :milaugh:

C

Cruxroux

Knocked Lucci down(he was up in the next page) and ran.

3 named moves that didn't defeat Pucci is your neg diff standard? I'll be tagging you in a couple of weeks. We can even make a bet. :saden:
He won't reply lol.
I tried reasoning with him but he prefers to stay in delusion.

C

Cruxroux

@Fleet Leader Fenaker @mly90

y’all waiting for Luffy ACOC meanwhile I’m waiting for Kizaru to use haki at all and stop talking to Luffy like he’s pre TS Hawkins.

Oh~~~~~~~
I'm not even Luffy had , moment Luffy taps into AdCoC and start spamming like kaido.
May the heavens protect him lol.

But he prefers clown like bigmam , forgets he has Adcoc and relies too much on DF.
It's done deal for the rubber boy.
Post automatically merged:

No joke I think something needs to piss Kizaru off first. I am wondering what that might actually be in the end.
  • Luffy - I have monkey in my name. You're a fraud monkey.
  • Kizaru - Al'right. Enough

How do you know that Kizaru is not using Haki?
The moment goofy combines g5 with his haki get ready to get clowned by Yonko bros it won't be a pretty sight.
Kiz isn't a conqueror i think putting your stock in his haki will lead to tears. Your only hope is he pulls out awakening :milaugh:
I'm not even Luffy had , moment Luffy taps into AdCoC and start spamming like kaido.
May the heavens protect him lol.

But he prefers clown like bigmam , forgets he has Adcoc and relies too much on DF.
It's done deal for the rubber boy.
Ooooooohhhhhhhhhh my~~~~

these sure are some replies~~~~~~