One Piece Chapter 1093: Luffy Vs Kizaru

Rate The Chapter

• Total voters
Lucci is just a great example that even defeated antagonists can keep up and grow stronger.
Kinda sets us up for Crocodile to have a similar glow up i reckon.
I'm dead certain Crocodile will be very strong by New World standards this time around. Very capable Yonko commander.

But just like Zoro is enough for Lucci this time around Crocodile will be dealt with by Sanji (Mr Prince connection) or Jinbei (sand vs water pt 2) if they were to fight. Zoro obviously busy with Mihawk and Luffy with the Genius Buggy.

OT: I noticed Atlas asked the Pacifistas to obliterate the MARINES. This means Kaku, Stussy, Lucci, Blackbeard Pirates & Saturn are all off the hook.

Last edited:
This makes me wonder what Oda has stored for Sanji

So far he has been looking good, so i wonder when he is gonna start struggling
A long time ago I expected Bonney would be just a kid (considering her childish reactions to stuff that normally scare children, like bugs); and reading Vegapunk's comment regarding her in this last chapter I'm even more convinced of what I also predicted, which is: Bonney falling in love with Sanji and Sanji thinking he's finally going to score only for Bonney to reveal herself as a kid.

That's what Oda has stored for Sanji: a maybe good fighting performance throughout the arc only to be ultimately trolled by love.

O
This arc has become worse than Wano, by far. The battles between the “top tiers” are a whole lotta nothing.
One Piece was never a battle manga to begin with.

If you want that, other series are WAY better.

Oda has always been poor in handling and drawing battles compared to true "battle mangakas".

Egghead is way better than Wano so far, because it's actually very well paced.

Consider this: So far the entirety of the Egghead arc is still shorter than Wano's act two (Udon stuff).

All that while we had a ton of chapters covering world events during Egghead, too.

How was that a 9/10 for Zoro bros?:gokulaugh:

Either Redon is bias and wanted to spread fake good news, or he is realistic with Lucci's power admitting Zoro should be the underdog here. Cause once again I'm right and this chapter proves Zoro is the slight underdog against Lucci.

How was that a 9/10 for Zoro bros?:gokulaugh:

Either Redon is bias and wanted to spread fake good news, or he is realistic with Lucci's power admitting Zoro should be the underdog here. Cause once again I'm right and this chapter proves Zoro is the slight underdog against Lucci.
If Zoro doesn't pass out from the fight then its not a extreme diff(that's sort of the standard).
If he doesn't take a serious blow then its not a high diff.
If we don't see him get hit or bleed then its not even a mid diff.

Does anyone really think Zoro is collapsing from this fight?

If Zoro doesn't pass out from the fight then its not a extreme diff(that's sort of the standard).
If he doesn't take a serious blow then its not a high diff.
If we don't see him get hit or bleed then its not even a mid diff.

Does anyone really think Zoro is collapsing from this fight?
Dude how delusional can someone be. Zoro is already using all he has, is huffing and bruised all over - while Lucci is pretty clean and didnt even use base CoA.

And you still believe its possible Zoro defeats Lucci without getting hit or injured?

Lucci is clearly stronger than King and the next enemy Zoro has to overcome (if the fight even gets finished, I doubt it).

Gotta admit Zbois delusion got to me. It made me think fighting against him barehanded was impossible. Now we have ~70% health Lucci doing it without haki against post Wano KOH Zoro with a TAMED Enma. Guess that's what was bound to happen when he is faced against people who won't easily hand him free shots and care about defending.

Thinking Luffy can beat both Zoro and Sanji looks like a very sane assumption compared to ZKK. :few:
Hell, I can't even see him beating Katakuri with anything less than extreme diff. Is he really above post WCI 1.5B Luffy :few:...?

Gotta love Lucci for humbling a whole fandom, driving some insane and making Luffy worry about him.

p.s. King is a fraud:whitepress:
YOU TELL EM

Unrelated edit to avoid double posting.
Whats the problem with the chapter? This is the fastest we have gotten to the meat of an arc in a while, and the fight has a really interesting set up and Kizaru's been living up to admiral hype. What exactly has been shitty about the fight so far?

Of course this question isn't for the haki type austists and Agendas that involve a curbstomp either way.

Why is my idol Woro huffing so hard.

I'm never gonna forgive Oda for this.
I can't tell how hard someone his huffing from a single panel but it can't be a negative when awakened Lucci is also huffing and sweating something that didn't happen vs G5.

I just want to see my idolo uncle Kizaru fight instead of running and going after the weaker Strawhats. :cheers:

I'm dead certain Crocodile will be very strong by New World standards this time around. Very capable Yonko commander.

But just like Zoro is enough for Lucci this time around Crocodile will be dealt with by Sanji (Mr Prince connection) or Jinbei (sand vs water pt 2) if they were to fight. Zoro obviously busy with Mihawk and Luffy with the Genius Buggy.

OT: I noticed Atlas asked the Pacifistas to obliterate the MARINES. This means Kaku, Stussy, Lucci, Blackbeard Pirates & Saturn are all off the hook.
yeah,Crocodile deserves some love.

I can't tell how hard someone his huffing from a single panel but it can't be a negative when awakened Lucci is also huffing and sweating something that didn't happen vs G5.

I just want to see my idolo uncle Kizaru fight instead of running and going after the weaker Strawhats. :cheers:
Just tell me why.

Give me a reason to live.

My idol Woro.

Why is he struggling so much.

how could Oda do this
:peperain:

Dude how delusional can someone be. Zoro is already using all he has, is huffing and bruised all over - while Lucci is pretty clean and didnt even use base CoA.

And you still believe its possible Zoro defeats Lucci without getting hit or injured?

Lucci is clearly stronger than King and the next enemy Zoro has to overcome (if the fight even gets finished, I doubt it).
Zoro was bruised before the fight started.
Are you going on record that you think Zoro will pass out by the end of this fight? Cause that's what happened with King.

Also, this logic of "using your power up means your going all out" is nonsense.
By this logic Zoro has only ever gone all out 3 times (Ashura). Luffy pre time skip used G2 on total fodder. Was he going "all out on them"?
Then again, the same rules don't apply to Luffy. He used his best power against Luci but somehow that doesn't count.