[FNZ] Role Madness Round 10: Kakegurui

Status
Not open for further replies.
@NeutralWatcher

I'm fairly skeptical about the view involving both TAC and Celestia as Mafia and more liable to believe it is Celestia or just TAC as an alternative, on the ground that TAC essentially promptly exposed the reasons by which Mafia would be wanting to spite lynch me (delusionally seeing me as an easy, unguarded target). It would fundamentally not have been logical to make such move so.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
@NeutralWatcher

I'm fairly skeptical about the view involving both TAC and Celestia as Mafia and more liable to believe it is Celestia or just TAC as an alternative, on the ground that TAC essentially promptly exposed the reasons by which Mafia would be wanting to spite lynch me (delusionally seeing me as an easy, unguarded target). It would fundamentally not have been logical to make such move so.
I’m leaning towards TAC, his play on day 1 was a little weird compared to what I’ve seen. Could mean he’s town and not mafia, although I’ve never stuck around long enough in previous games to know the difference.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Nah, I made myself known openly that I didn't like Cinera. I was the first person to sus him after Finalbeta and the only person to push him without the need to (FB was directly targeted by Cinera). I said, many many times over, I was happy lynching either because it gave us info on other players (Nat/Light specifically) when they defended Cinera. I was more strong on Cinera but from my conversations at that time during the day phase—where most of you weren't active—it seemed like players were less eager to lynch Cinera. So I made the pragmatic call, and thought if FB flips townie, Cinera would be confirmed scum and lynched the next day.

I'm pretty curious on Light because he was overtly protecting Cinera last day phase when I sus'd Cinera.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Vote Lynch Light @Kiwipom
who said I’m suspicious of him? I’ll do you a solid. He can go after you and Celestia :zehaha:
Post automatically merged:

*not
Okay. But. How about-

We lynch Light since he was defending Cinera and I was actively working to get him lynched either yesterday or today. I said openly, if FB flipped town, Cinera was done for by me.

First off Nat, I would never try to deceive you. And I think finalbeta has a reasonable response. I’d do the same thing.

I will say, this is a good opportunity. If we lynch Finalbeta and he flips town, that says something about you, Nana, Lamp and Cinera. Seeing how 2 of you are very adamant on keeping Cinera alive instead of Beta.

Even if he flips scum, it gives us info. No matter what we’ll learn something good day 1
Well wait and see what everyone else thinks. I said I’m willing to lynch beta from the get go. It’s a good opportunity for knowledge and if he flips town I’m on cinera tomorrow like a bear at honey.

You’re an experienced Mafia player. You should know how this works.

There is a situation between two players and I have no proof of either being scum. I have strong suspicions of one but at this phase in the game I can’t be sure. Likewise, when you have 2 suspects it’s irresponsible to outright deny to lynch 1.

Your lynch will give us just as much info as Cineras. I hope you get that.
My entire point of lynching FB is because I couldn't possibly be 100% of Cinera but if FB flips town, it would give us enough reason to lynch Cinera today. I made that point so many times and people who are sus of me need to reread the phase.
Light defended Cinera? :sus:
I was on Cinera before anyone else yesterday and only switched to FB because I wasn't receiving any vocal support when I was active. Light (and Nat) were defending Cinera from me.

There were 3 kills last night, that's brutal.

I agree that TAC and Cel are pretty suspicious for the finalbeta stuff. They were trying to hard to get him lynched and protecting Cinera even though cinera was pretty scummy, also with RNG taking down the mafia instead of the other there is a high chance that one of the lynch votes on Final was scum besides cinera.

But with 3 kills going on last night we have either have 2 scum kills and an SK kill.

1 scum kill and 2 sK kills

1 scum kill, 1 sk kill and 1 over vealous town vig.

Okay. But. How about-

We lynch Light since he was defending Cinera and I was actively working to get him lynched either yesterday or today. I said openly, if FB flipped town, Cinera was done for by me.

My entire point of lynching FB is because I couldn't possibly be 100% of Cinera but if FB flips town, it would give us enough reason to lynch Cinera today. I made that point so many times and people who are sus of me need to reread the phase.

I was on Cinera before anyone else yesterday and only switched to FB because I wasn't receiving any vocal support when I was active. Light (and Nat) were defending Cinera from me.
well nat turned out innocent, so it may just be a case. Light sounds innocent to me tbh

Okay. But. How about-

I’m going to bed. I’ll reread tomorrow. You haven’t convinced me though. Quote Light’s posts that are sus. Defending Cinera isn’t an indication in itself as Nat did it too.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
There were 3 kills last night, that's brutal.

I agree that TAC and Cel are pretty suspicious for the finalbeta stuff. They were trying to hard to get him lynched and protecting Cinera even though cinera was pretty scummy,
:queenhear:
I am 17.5% sure Cinera is actually Kira scum.
Your aggression towards Finalbeta is weird. I don't like it.

They're pretending to be gay lovers again.
It's either a spite lynch / lynching for reasons outside this game or Cinera sees Finalbeta as an easy lynch and is floating the idea. Either way, I don't like the logic here.
There really isn't anything worthwhile in these pages besides Cinera v. Beta.

Did Cinera try to employ some tactic to subtly push Beta?
Did Beta overreact and show his cards as non-townie?
Is this just a joke gone awry?

These are the questions we should be asking ourselves and each other.
@Finalbeta Are you willing to lynch Cinera with me today?
Cinera or Finalbeta for the weirdness they’re in and to see some info on people taking their sides.

I think finalbeta is less scummy. He was blatantly called a bad player and a not only a good lynch but a beneficial one even if he’s town. Him being upset with cinera after that? I get it. His attitude hasn’t rubbed me the wrong way.

It feels like Cinera was trying to slip an easy lynch across the town to gauge their reaction. His attitude towards Beta towards the get—go. I’m also not a huge fan of his logic for removing Beta.

So, I’m more biased against Cinera here. He instigated this and it’s the only conflict.
I would rather lynch Cinera but lynching Beta also gives us info. I won’t tunnel into one person and cause a voting controversy day 1. Besides, people are more open to your ideas when you aren’t dead set on lynching someone and are open to discussion. Inviting him for now shows that.

But why would cinera seemingly push for Beta out of the blue? We can’t really take previous game results into account. That’s arbitrary. For a push that he isn’t joking about, it feels scummy and opportunistic.
Cinera did insult him then label him as an easy lynch whilst Celestia(?) already had a vote out on him. If someone called me a shit player and said I was better off dead because I’d be a detriment to my team, I’d be upset too. No, FB is safer than Cinera.

And I read this as Cinera trying to put more thought behind an early FB lynch—what he could think is an easy lynch and he can always defend as;

1) I didn’t start the lynch
2) he was bad anyways so it doesn’t matter

Neutral and blend in? I literally voted him and have been sus on him since yesterday. What’s neutral about taking a firm stance?

Though you’re right about being diplomatic. If I go too hard on Cinera, people will probably sour on it. I’m open to discussion and my mind can be changed.

Oh wow... are you guys cinera’s teammates? Coming in to defend him, then discrediting me by saying the same thing?
How am I protecting Beta by saying he’s one of the two people we should lynch, and I specifically unlynched Cinera to show I’m open minded about lynching Beta?
And to me, it seems like Cinera subtly trying to give credence to FB’s lynch. Floating the idea while taking a backseat where be might not immediately be blamed.

Besides—the situation is the same. The only argument we have is Beta v. Cinera. Between them I find Cinera more sus. If he turns Town, I’d be more willing to believe you tbh.

I explained this already. I’m very clear on my sus of Cinera and the fact we’re discussing it is self evident. I unvoted to show I’m open minded and willing to listen. I’d prefer Cinera though.

The same time as another player, saying very similar things. You know how that looks right?

So you think Finalbeta is more sus? Can you explain why?
First off Nat, I would never try to deceive you. And I think finalbeta has a reasonable response. I’d do the same thing.

I will say, this is a good opportunity. If we lynch Finalbeta and he flips town, that says something about you, Nana, Lamp and Cinera. Seeing how 2 of you are very adamant on keeping Cinera alive instead of Beta.

Even if he flips scum, it gives us info. No matter what we’ll learn something good day 1
Lynching Beta gives us info on Cinera and those who sided with him this day phase. So, he’s my vote. Cinera is also an option I want to pursue but the rest of town doesn’t seem to agree.

Vote lynch Finalbeta @Kiwipom
Oh? What's this? A majority of my game posts, which urges town to lynch Cinera. But as you can see by the final post of mine, I've been arguing with Light and Nat the entire (actual) day at that point and haven't convinced either to lynch Cinera so I go for the easier lynch? The lynch that, if Beta flips town, will damn Cinera?

So, yeah. No. I haven't been defending Cinera. I've been the guy trying to lynch him.
I’m going to bed. I’ll reread tomorrow. You haven’t convinced me though. Quote Light’s posts that are sus. Defending Cinera isn’t an indication in itself as Nat did it too.
Sure. But it's the most we have to go on, he did not want Cinera to be lynched and we had to argue over it. Whereas, for me, I pushed for Cinera's lynch and hit a brick wall. Objectively speaking, lynching FB yesterday would have led to Cinera's lynch today. Which was what I changed my goal to when I couldn't convince the active players sans Jew D. Boy to help me out.

I'm actually a little baffled people think I'm sus.

:queenhear:

Oh? What's this? A majority of my game posts, which urges town to lynch Cinera. But as you can see by the final post of mine, I've been arguing with Light and Nat the entire (actual) day at that point and haven't convinced either to lynch Cinera so I go for the easier lynch? The lynch that, if Beta flips town, will damn Cinera?

So, yeah. No. I haven't been defending Cinera. I've been the guy trying to lynch him.

Sure. But it's the most we have to go on, he did not want Cinera to be lynched and we had to argue over it. Whereas, for me, I pushed for Cinera's lynch and hit a brick wall. Objectively speaking, lynching FB yesterday would have led to Cinera's lynch today. Which was what I changed my goal to when I couldn't convince the active players sans Jew D. Boy to help me out.

I'm actually a little baffled people think I'm sus.
You indeed have been vouching for his lynch

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
It is not sure, imagine Final is scum too or indie, it would have maybe cleared Cinera in our eyes.
Cinera was a little more suspicious than Final yesterday his attack was too much. Keeping the lynch on him was the best way to discover thing.
That's great but when I was active yesterday, I was making no headway and had to gamble that Cinera was indeed scum and Beta likely townie. And a Day 1 loss of Beta to out Cinera and potentially Light and Nat? Worth the risk.
You indeed have been vouching for his lynch
Thanks for seeing the light.

Status
Not open for further replies.