Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not Zoro Is nowhere near that level yet Kizaru is the big leagues and he's not quite there yet

And while Zoro fights are usually very hype Luffys aren't far behind especially compared to the other strawhats whose fights are pretty mid
Zoros nowhere near that level ? He blocked two yonko joint attack no one in the manga has even came close and he replicated a top tier odens feat . Learn how to read

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Akainu only landed hit on Whitebeard when he had a heart attack and in that time he had no hands in pocket
The point being that Akainu was manhandling the strongest Yonko casually as Kizaru is doing now. As to who is stronger between Marineford Whitebeard and Luffy, take your pick. Both beat the rest of the Failko.

But kizaru completely folder Whitebeard, whitebeard was completely helpless
By the time Whitebeard was covered in blood, bullet holes, slash wounds, and a magma hole in his chest lol.

You don’t need to lie about Kizaru low diffing Whitebeard, Kizaru is already troll diffing the current strongest Yonko, that’s plenty of ammo lol

If you want Zoro to be the MC so bad just go read Berserk, Bleach, or Kagurabachi.
No character in Bleach is as deep and multilayered as Zoro who isn't Aizen and Aizen is not a protagonist

Kenpachi is basically Zoro if you strip away all the personalty out of him

Berserk..eh..never got a chance to read it but maybe in the future
But then Guts basically feels like rated R version of Zoro
Post automatically merged:

The point being that Akainu was manhandling the strongest Yonko casually as Kizaru is doing now. As to who is stronger between Marineford Whitebeard and Luffy, take your pick. Both beat the rest of the Failko.
How do define manhandling
And when did Akainu do that?

Show me panel

I am on your side so you can learn to be honest
Akainu only landed hit on Whitebeard when he had a heart attack and in that time he had no hands in pocket

And their final clash Whitebeard still won and dropped him in the hole
Granted like any brawler, he lacked lethality and Akainu survived. Had he been a swordsman..different story

But kizaru completely folder Whitebeard, whitebeard was completely helpless
Lucci vs Zoro is super cool btw

it makes sense power level too btw, they’re both about YC1 tier give or take

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
I am not worried about Zoro's power level
He is clearly looking stronger than Luffy if you think about it

Luffy for his dear life using Gear 5th failed to beat Lucci, Zoro would destroy him low/neg diff

But its just Luffy being shoved down people's throat

I thought Zoro being stronger than Luffy was fairly obvious at this point
Zoro isn't stronger than Luffy and he's 100% not negging Lucci? Hell I'd be surprised if he wins

I'm a Zoro fan too he's my third favorite character but come on man don't be delusional

You have to understand besides Zoro no body did anything more than tickle Kaido

No one was able to even make Kaido cough more blood than Zoro's TatsumakI

So really it was pre king of hell Zoro and Luffy vs Kaido

But once Luffy unlocked Gear 5th Kaido was completely embarrassed

You have to understand Kizaru is in base no awakened and is embarrassing Gear 5th
Imagine awakened Kizaru

RIP any Yonko
@Elder Lee Hung @ZenZu @TheAncientCenturion
Kizaru > Akainu imo

Akainu fought on equal footing with Yonko
Kizaru embarrassed and trolled Yonko
Both Whitebeard and Luffy
Just keep this in mind when Kizaru loses.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
I can't forgive Oda for not focused on Ryuma in Wano, literally the SwordGod for Wano citizens and their savior and they think he sent Joyboy to defeat Kaido

I hope Monster doesn't disappoint our expectations :hope:
would be cool if it’s not a 1 for 1 adaptation of the one shot, especially for the setting. that way it can connect to the main story more too

By the time Whitebeard was covered in blood, bullet holes, slash wounds, and a magma hole in his chest lol.

You don’t need to lie about Kizaru low diffing Whitebeard, Kizaru is already troll diffing the current strongest Yonko, that’s plenty of ammo lol
oh my god the agenda here
:crazwhat::crazwhat:

No character in Bleach is as deep and multilayered as Zoro who isn't Aizen and Aizen is not a protagonist

Kenpachi is basically Zoro if you strip away all the personalty out of him

Berserk..eh..never got a chance to read it but maybe in the future
But then Guts basically feels like rated R version of Zoro
You'll definitely like Guts more than Zoro
Zoro is still a strawhat in clown OP verse at the end of the day

Guts is strength, honor, grit, suffering, duty
Everything Zoro does but better

Status
Not open for further replies.