But once you turn they hate us

Oh, the misery
Everybody wants to be my enemy
Smell the sympathy
Everybody wants to be my enemy
Look out for yourself
My enemy
Look, look, look, look, look out for yourself ~

Fenaker I expect this diarrhea from Yonko fans, not from you lol.

Literally zero, exactly zero Admiral fans have said Saturn is fodder. In fact all of us said he was low top tier, somewhere around old Garp/old Rayleigh level. How is that fodder lmfao…all we said was Kizaru was stronger than Saturn which is a fact.

I really don’t think Admiral fans ever denied Saturn and Luffy interacting, hell half of us think Zoro vs Kizaru is in the stars someday.

As more and more time goes by, you guys convince me that Admiral fans are the only fans who can actually read lmfao. I literally never see any other fanbases read our comments correctly.
Nah i saw some of ur fandom calling Saturn weak ass one even before Flash backs of Revery , don't try to deny that just mentioning the point of Luffy vs Saturn happening was an extreme diarrhea take that ur fandom took it personnally ; i already mentioned in my previous threads that In Egg Head Luffy gonna fight Kizaru firstly and then Saturn gonna try to intervene and then the fight gonna switch which something i was called for as a ZKKer or what not but now the ground that i have built so far is coming slowly to reality that is hitting u with each chapter LoL ; if you didn't say saturn is fodder some of ur comrades did and that's the point .
As for Saturn , he's there with Luffy and Admirals on the same tier with Old Legends it's time to accept that WGs are just them no way they lasted centuries with just 4 admirals Lol

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Nah i saw some of ur fandom calling Saturn weak ass one even before Flash backs of Revery
Quotes or it didn’t happen. Literally not one Admiral fan had ever said Saturn or the Gorosei are fodder in the history of this forum. We’ve always had them at low top tier or around that range. Fuck I even think @SakazOuki once said the Gorosei could be above Ryokugyu and Fujitora lol.

Look in the mirror and ask yourself why you have to lie about what Admiral fans say in order to try and oppose our supremacy. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.