Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

I can't believe it's looking more likely for Sanji to face a Gorosei before Luffy.

I really can't see it though.

Something is going to happen (BBP) that will reshuffle the cards around Egghead anew, and Luffy will finally fights/punches Saturn à la that random CD on Sabaody.

Vegapunk learned how to manipulate the lineage factor, Judge used that on his experiments

Perhaps now he realizes Sanji is one of Judge's son but completely different and stronger if compared to Judge's creations

Vegapunk gonna watch Sanji fight just like he did to Luffy and then call him "Warrior of Science" :crazwhat:

I can't believe it's looking more likely for Sanji to face a Gorosei before Luffy.

Something is going to happen (BBP) that will reshuffle the cards around Egghead anew, and Luffy will finally fights/punches Saturn à la that random CD on Sabaody.
leakers say he got speed blitz negged already so idk

Because she has reality manipulation.

It's not simply aging. She is aging by choosing a version of someone from a different verse. It was done when she aged luffy to an alternate future.
Okay so if that was true why the fuck ain't she the main character then? Grab an alternative universe Bonnie who has the Nika ability and its game over no? Like if that is legit her power how the fuck was she allowed to walk free and for that matter why is she not stomping everybody?

Kuma will reshuffle them probably

Status
Not open for further replies.