Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Admiral greatness took over the fandom
Every single other fandom is under heavy fire atm

Endless fraud allegations, black line scaling, smoke cloud scaling, bonney rival scaling
Meanwhile Kizaru is trolling the shit out of Gear 5 🤣🤣🤣🤣
@Elder Lee Hung @MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi @The White Crane @Wuuuke @silverfire @scoobie3 @kurwa @Extravlad @Apollo @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Admiral Mou Bu @haxxor @ZenZu @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy @Blackbeard @Owl Ki @God Buggy @ShishioIsBack @HA001 OF THE RAIN @Malio @DR4GON
What did I miss ?

Admiral greatness took over the fandom
Every single other fandom is under heavy fire atm

Endless fraud allegations, black line scaling, smoke cloud scaling, bonney rival scaling
Meanwhile Kizaru is trolling the shit out of Gear 5 🤣🤣🤣🤣
@Elder Lee Hung @MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi @The White Crane @Wuuuke @silverfire @scoobie3 @kurwa @Extravlad @Apollo @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Admiral Mou Bu @haxxor @ZenZu @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy @Blackbeard @Owl Ki @God Buggy @ShishioIsBack @HA001 OF THE RAIN @Malio @DR4GON
Trying his best to take down G5 luffy and failing is trolling? Kizaru the biggest troll of them all.

The harder the WG n Marines are gonna fall :steef:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
i’m hoping it means there’s a connection between them in the void century, since he’s already pairing them together in our heads :pepebusi:
Remember my "Joy Boy was an Ancient Oni" theory? We have Ace make straw hats for Oars Jr, and Tama was the one to teach him to make the straw hats.

I think the Straw Hat in Mary Geoise was woven by Ryuma (or his descendant, it depends on time travel fuckery) for Joy Boy.

As far as I know, we still don't know officially what era Ryuma lived in. Wano didn't really experience the Void Century the way other countries did, so, it's hard to tell.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
A slap doing what a kick that sent Bonney flying across the island and the barrier couldn't do? My powerscaling senses are tingling.
In this case, though, Kizaru clearly has familial feelings for Bonney, while Saturn views her as an insect. We know Kizaru didn't want to hurt Bonney, Saturn's a menace, he's not holding back.

Edit: I still think the Gorosei are either Admiral level or just above, though.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
As far as I know, we still don't know officially what era Ryuma lived in. Wano didn't really experience the Void Century the way other countries did, so, it's hard to tell.
i think lowkey if oda wants to expand on ryuma at all he has to be from the void century era/period, there’s just no space left to introduce another setting unless he doesn’t bring relevance to ryuma ever again

Remember my "Joy Boy was an Ancient Oni" theory? We have Ace make straw hats for Oars Jr, and Tama was the one to teach him to make the straw hats.

I think the Straw Hat in Mary Geoise was woven by Ryuma (or his descendant, it depends on time travel fuckery) for Joy Boy.

we can canonically say Ryuma grew to fame after Joyboys death as he fought against the world government so he’s not from the void century.

Status
Not open for further replies.