Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah in wano Ryuma was called one-eyed samurai whereas in monster he has both eyes.
Almost all Shimotsuki has blue hair but in monster Ryuma has black hair.
Who knows lol
I just feel like Monsters Ryuma from... the 90s... is not comparable to One Piece Ryuma from Wano. Oda's cooking again, let's hope it's a feast full of meat, not the Green Bull veggie surprise again (this is a joke, if anyone starts a food war over this, I will actually be pissed).

When Sanji is genetically modified by his Nazi father and does everything possible to reject his horrible family and lineage:
"HE'S A FRAUD"
He was and there's a whole arc about germa genes and the abominations that Judge created.

When Zoro is related to the greatest swordsmen in history, and gets two top tier swords used by Ryuma and Oden, and Luffy is related to multiple top tiers, and eats a Devil Fruit that was used by someone called a God, Joy Boy:
"It was all skill and effort."

:sanjimeh::zosmug::luffylaugh:
This is just another copeing mechanism sanjitards created about Zoro. Can't fathom a guy like Zoro is as strong as he is without a Devil Fruit or genetic modification. Massive cope :milaugh::suresure::gokulaugh:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Last edited by a moderator:
? Ryuma was a normal born man who made himself strong
Thousands of Shimotsuki have the same genes.
Zoro has had 0 top tier weapons
We have no idea how Ryuma was born or raised, as far as I know

Good point about the Shimotsuki, but, Inherited Will, blablabla. My point is Zoro is the Shimotsuki who clearly received Ryuma's power/Will.

Enma and Shusui are both incredibly powerful weapons, there's no way you actually believe this. Wado Ichimonji ain't no slouch, either.

I think Wado is the sword that will inherit Kaido's Devil Fruit after Zoro decapitates him over the Flower Capital. Dragon sword, let's goooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.