Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CensoredbyWG

Elbaf had plot points set up, but nothing that needs to be resolved.
:broocry::kailaugh:

The MOST antecipated arc, mentioned even before the crew reached alabasta, the land keeping all knowledge thought to be destroyed in ohara, with the strongest army in verse, directly connected to 3 yonkos and FUNDAMENTAL to lore doesnt have anything to be resolved...
:kailaugh::kailaugh:

Nah I think it’ll be Imu but he’ll work with Cross Guild.

Imo:
Elbaf -> Sakazuki and the four remaining gorosei
God Valley (Final Poneglyph) -> Blackbeard Pirates
Final Warrior -> Imu and Cross Guild

The way I see it:
With Saturn and Kizarus defeat this will make Imu and Sakazuki angry
Imu will command the other gorosei to kill the Straw Hat Pirates and Sakazuki will join as their “bodyguard”

Simultaneously Cross Guild will destroy Impel Down which will lead to a fight against Ryo and Fuji which will lead to the admirals defeat

And finally, the old guard of the marines (Sengoku and Tsuru) will die to the BB Pirates in search of revenge and rescue of Garp.

Then while the admirals and gorosei are gone, the revs will invade Mariejoa and defeat the Holy Knights and Garling. Leading Imu to abandon the WG and disappearing.

This causes the fall of the WG, which leaves the door open to the rise of Cross Guilds Utopia once they take Pluton and Imu will basically use Buggy as his stand in so that when the straw hats make it to raftel, Cross Guild defeats the revs making “Buggy” the new King of the World allowing Imu to retain his position.
Cross Guild, huh? That's an interesting theory for the end villain! I still think they will be more on the side of Luffy and pirates, because as you suggested, they could go destroy ID, plus while Crocodile doesn't seem very redeemable, Mihawk is kinda in the grey area and also has a soft spot for SHP (well, even if he denies it - he didn't have to leave Zoro alive after their first skirmish, nor did he have to train Zoro during the TS).

Imu on the run seems like a cool idea though. Let's see how it goes, I do not necessarily agree with your ideas, but I wouldn't mind a scenario like that, because BBP IMO should be closer to the series ending, but WG needs to fall somehow as well.

Do you believe Luffy will fight Shanks?

Cross Guild, huh? That's an interesting theory for the end villain! I still think they will be more on the side of Luffy and pirates, because as you suggested, they could go destroy ID, plus while Crocodile doesn't seem very redeemable, Mihawk is kinda in the grey area and also has a soft spot for SHP (well, even if he denies it - he didn't have to leave Zoro alive after their first skirmish, nor did he have to train Zoro during the TS).

Imu on the run seems like a cool idea though. Let's see how it goes, I do not necessarily agree with your ideas, but I wouldn't mind a scenario like that, because BBP IMO should be closer to the series ending, but WG needs to fall somehow as well.

Luffy will fight Shanks and Buggy-sama will sit on the Empty Throne!
:pepebuggy:

Hardwork is worth NOTHING, you should have learned that by the time conqueror haki got introduced.

It isnt yamato's fault that oda decided to introduce a character SUPERIOR to luffy's wings so late in the story.
Stfu about the chicken wings
Zoro > Luffy >>>>> Sanji = Yamato
And if you disagree with this then your opinion is completely worthless and irrelevant and don't bother quoting me

I don’t think Luffy will fight shanks. I think shanks will fight and lose to Blackbeard, who Blackbeard will use as a hostage if he starts to lose to Luffy and Shanks will end up killing himself to give Luffy an opening to win.

And I don’t see Croc as redeemable in the sense you’re saying. He’s one of my favorite characters but he’s no friend to Luffy and if they take Impel Down, Doffy isn’t going to be an ally to Luffy either and Mihawk needs to be Zoros final opponent imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.