Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's was pre timeskip,post timeskip he barely took damage in a one on one fight
The one serious fight he had was wih King. And he did take loads of damage on that one.
Oh but what if... and hear me out I know it sounds crazy. What if the fake spoilers were actually fake spoilers!! I know!! Crazy right? Barely any chance of them being fake but let a man still dream!
Don't change the formula of his shit fights.

Do you think BB is going to be the final villain? I would actually like that, BB has more personality and nice parallels with Luffy compared to no-name Imu we never even saw prior to time skip. At the same time, I doubt that WG will fall prior to Luffy becoming the PK...
Nah I think it’ll be Imu but he’ll work with Cross Guild.

Imo:
Elbaf -> Sakazuki and the four remaining gorosei
God Valley (Final Poneglyph) -> Blackbeard Pirates
Final Warrior -> Imu and Cross Guild

The way I see it:
With Saturn and Kizarus defeat this will make Imu and Sakazuki angry
Imu will command the other gorosei to kill the Straw Hat Pirates and Sakazuki will join as their “bodyguard”

Simultaneously Cross Guild will destroy Impel Down which will lead to a fight against Ryo and Fuji which will lead to the admirals defeat

And finally, the old guard of the marines (Sengoku and Tsuru) will die to the BB Pirates in search of revenge and rescue of Garp.

Then while the admirals and gorosei are gone, the revs will invade Mariejoa and defeat the Holy Knights and Garling. Leading Imu to abandon the WG and disappearing.

This causes the fall of the WG, which leaves the door open to the rise of Cross Guilds Utopia once they take Pluton and Imu will basically use Buggy as his stand in so that when the straw hats make it to raftel, Cross Guild defeats the revs making “Buggy” the new King of the World allowing Imu to retain his position.

I think it will either be a warp back to Wano (I still think Smoker and Fujitora are showing up in Eggheadl, so it's going to last a while), Zoro at Ryuma's Grave, or Zoro killing Kaido.

This is Sabaody all over again. The Straw Hat's problem is a Celestial Dragon. The Straw Hats are supposed to go to one island (Fishman Island/Elbaf), but the WG stops them from doing so. When everything looks desperate, Kuma teleports them somewhere else.

Elbaf had plot points set up, but nothing that needs to be resolved.

Pluton has been a Chekov Gun for years, and, we're in an arc focused on science, geniuses, and ancient technology.

Kuma or S-Bear will teleport the Straw Hats back to Wano, and Zoro will progress even further.

Trust Zoro.

:zosmug:

Status
Not open for further replies.