Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro will win.
He'll just have his ass kicked like a bitch first. It's his M.O.
If the previous spoilers are correct he will get hit by a shigan and hurt like a bitch, realize he's toast if he tries to continue and do his trademarked ''teleport behind the enemy- nothing personal'' attack, that will probably fail since he didn't got hit like a bitch too much before.
That's was pre timeskip,post timeskip he barely took damage in a one on one fight

Why do you think so? I still believe SHP are going to escape somehow, like they did in WCI
Because there’s no escape plan anymore. The Vegaforce is dead, two punks are dead, the crews on two different parts of the island, and the Pacifista are about to turn against them. There’s really no way to escape except through.
Post automatically merged:

Who is going to defeat him
The ancient robot that somehow was connected to joyboy seeing how it recognized the drums of liberation.

Because there’s no escape plan anymore. The Vegaforce is dead, two punks are dead, the crews on two different parts of the island, and the Pacifista are about to turn against them. There’s really no way to escape except through.
That's why I mentioned BBP as unlikely allies.
Vegapunk is likely to die imo, and since there are so many of them, I can see only one surviving. But let's see how it goes, maybe you're right :)

I'd rather this Ancient Robot serve as a hype tool to SHP who will eventually defeat Saturn

Story-wise, it feels a good place for them to lose
I’m the other way, I don’t think the Gorosei are final villains. In fact I think the rest are villains for the next arc. As such, story wise, defeating one is the best way to bring the rest out.
Post automatically merged:

You doubt the ancient robot?

Zoro will win.
He'll just have his ass kicked like a bitch first. It's his M.O.
If the previous spoilers are correct he will get hit by a shigan and hurt like a bitch, realize he's toast if he tries to continue and do his trademarked ''teleport behind the enemy- nothing personal'' attack, that will probably fail since he didn't got hit like a bitch too much before.
Oh but what if... and hear me out I know it sounds crazy. What if the fake spoilers were actually fake spoilers!! I know!! Crazy right? Barely any chance of them being fake but let a man still dream!

I’m the other way, I don’t think the Gorosei are final villains. In fact I think the rest are villains for the next arc. As such, story wise, defeating one is the best way to bring the rest out.
Do you think BB is going to be the final villain? I would actually like that, BB has more personality and nice parallels with Luffy compared to no-name Imu we never even saw prior to time skip. At the same time, I doubt that WG will fall prior to Luffy becoming the PK...

Status
Not open for further replies.