Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah I think it’ll be Imu but he’ll work with Cross Guild.

Imo:
Elbaf -> Sakazuki and the four remaining gorosei
God Valley (Final Poneglyph) -> Blackbeard Pirates
Final Warrior -> Imu and Cross Guild

The way I see it:
With Saturn and Kizarus defeat this will make Imu and Sakazuki angry
Imu will command the other gorosei to kill the Straw Hat Pirates and Sakazuki will join as their “bodyguard”

Simultaneously Cross Guild will destroy Impel Down which will lead to a fight against Ryo and Fuji which will lead to the admirals defeat

And finally, the old guard of the marines (Sengoku and Tsuru) will die to the BB Pirates in search of revenge and rescue of Garp.

Then while the admirals and gorosei are gone, the revs will invade Mariejoa and defeat the Holy Knights and Garling. Leading Imu to abandon the WG and disappearing.

This causes the fall of the WG, which leaves the door open to the rise of Cross Guilds Utopia once they take Pluton and Imu will basically use Buggy as his stand in so that when the straw hats make it to raftel, Cross Guild defeats the revs making “Buggy” the new King of the World allowing Imu to retain his position.
Trash

Nah I think it’ll be Imu but he’ll work with Cross Guild.

Imo:
Elbaf -> Sakazuki and the four remaining gorosei
God Valley (Final Poneglyph) -> Blackbeard Pirates
Final Warrior -> Imu and Cross Guild

The way I see it:
With Saturn and Kizarus defeat this will make Imu and Sakazuki angry
Imu will command the other gorosei to kill the Straw Hat Pirates and Sakazuki will join as their “bodyguard”

Simultaneously Cross Guild will destroy Impel Down which will lead to a fight against Ryo and Fuji which will lead to the admirals defeat

And finally, the old guard of the marines (Sengoku and Tsuru) will die to the BB Pirates in search of revenge and rescue of Garp.

Then while the admirals and gorosei are gone, the revs will invade Mariejoa and defeat the Holy Knights and Garling. Leading Imu to abandon the WG and disappearing.

This causes the fall of the WG, which leaves the door open to the rise of Cross Guilds Utopia once they take Pluton and Imu will basically use Buggy as his stand in so that when the straw hats make it to raftel, Cross Guild defeats the revs making “Buggy” the new King of the World allowing Imu to retain his position.
crossguild without doffy is incomplete

I don’t think Luffy will fight shanks. I think shanks will fight and lose to Blackbeard, who Blackbeard will use as a hostage if he starts to lose to Luffy and Shanks will end up killing himself to give Luffy an opening to win.

And I don’t see Croc as redeemable in the sense you’re saying. He’s one of my favorite characters but he’s no friend to Luffy and if they take Impel Down, Doffy isn’t going to be an ally to Luffy either and Mihawk needs to be Zoros final opponent imo.
I'd actually like Luffy and Shanks meet, maybe have some high-tension moment....but not fight in the end (even though Luffy did mention he wants to defeat all Yonkous). So IMO Shank might either die fighting BBP, or make it alive somehow, but be so weakened that he's no longer considered a Yonkou (and Yonkous will be irrelevant once PK appears after all).

What I really want is Shanks and Buggy meeting! Doubt it will be a friendly one though :)

Yes, exactly, Croc isn't redeemable and should stay that way IMO. If they destroy ID and have a fight with SHP, Cross Guild definitely is going to be a pain for Luffy and his crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.