Spoiler One Piece Chapter 983 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like this chapter is going to be a banger

- Ulti having a hard-headed Dinosaur fruit is so ironic since shes so hard headed herself

- Im not really mad at Luffy running away since he was in a 2 v 1 situation and also because it means other member of the alliance can fight Page 1 and Ulti.

- Yamato reveal, i wonder how he looks. From the sound of the spoilers he doesn’t seem completely useless like a lot of people thought he was gonna be
Luffy isn't running away, he just follows yamato. He doesn't care about Ulti, he's not part of this forum to worship her.

So this pretty much disproves the theory that Luffy will face a Rocks-type crew before going to Laugh Tale, right? Katakuri wants his dick, Yamato apparently feels the same way, Weevil either got whooped by Marco or will otherwise become Luffy’s ally like the first two, and Shiki’s kid will be introduced AND fall in love with the straw hat before we ever get their father’s full appearance in the canon. Really wanna see what Yamato looks like so I can show y’all the face of least resistance.

Depends. We have to assume Yamato is firstly telling the truth. Secondly, we have to assume Marco did take care of Weevil (which I doubt considering Weevil is still a very weird/unknown character). Lastly, we have to even assume BM/Kaido go down this arc and neither continue or propagate a Rocks plot in the future (which may or may not happen, who knows)

Oh and on top of this, if BB/Shanks are related to the whole Rocks era thing in some ways, then maybe they just continue the Rocks stuff instead.

S

SwordMaster

From redon :pirate king

Google translate.
- Ulti insults Luffy and transforms, then Luffy insults her for the pints she has after transforming.
- Ulti attacks with her imbudia head on Ambition with weapons features.
- Luffy feels a very powerful aura and says Kaidou !? . Then she turns and sees a guy watching them from above.
- Ulti or Page One shouts "Yamato, we have found you!".
- Yamato looks intimidating with the mask.
- Ulti and Page One want to capture him but he is very fast and defeats them with one blow (I don't know if both or one of them).
- Yamato is interested in Luffy and tells him to accompany him before Queen realizes it. [/ I]

Status
Not open for further replies.