Spoiler One Piece Chapter 983 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
-Ulti trash talks Luffy and transforms then Luffy trash talk her df form
-She charges with her head first with CoA
-Luffy senses a strong aura : "Kaido ?!" He turns his head and it’s a guy watching from higher ground : "Yamato, found you !
-Yamato looks like a badass with a Oni mask on
-Ulti and Page One wants to capture him but he’s too fast and one shots P1
-Yamato is interested in Luffy and tells him to come before Queen figures
-Yamato is fast and strong and emits the same aura as a Oni devil
Source on this?

Have you seen KOL video?
What do you think about G5 Tiger Man? For me, it sounds pretty cool.
Gear 5th tiger man theory has been around fotquite awhile and I've seen a deferent variation of it, no I don't think that gear 5th is tiger man since deferent gears have deferent names and deferent abilities. This tiger man theory is based on cover page and philosophical analysis of Dragon vs Tiger which I don't think is a thing, if there's going to be a philosophical parallel in Luffy vs Kaido then it's probably going to "Dragon vs Monkey king" if you know what I'm talking about.

I have a big problem with Luffy's awakening because I just can't imagine it.
If Luffy wasn't a rubber man and he just used rubber just like Katakuri uses mochi then it would be very easy to imagine.
Luffy's awakening is going to be very similar to Katakuri's with the only deference that Luffy can't turn into a liquid state. The only reason why Katakuri's DF was so similar to Luffy's is for Luffy to anderstend how to use his DF more efficiently.

I found that in Reddit One Piece discussion of Chapter (the author say that's not confirmed) :

• Front page is Lola and Chiffon meeting with Pound
  • Perospere is using his candy to cross the sea to Onigashima
  • Zeus is worried if he is brought back to Big Mom she'll kill him
  • Kid and Zoro fighting Gifters
  • Who's Who wants to kill Queen

Status
Not open for further replies.