Spoiler One Piece Chapter 983 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Saved Kaido from Vegapunk sounds strange to me, specially because i cant see an Intention for BM to go for it. I assume vegapunk got some Hand on him while he was caught on of These several times mentioned.

But Maybe... she saved Yamato from something?
He run out of the Wano to find his idol which was Whitebeard and Big Mom saved him from sea kings:suresure:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Why?
Is it forbidden to be a fan of both ?
:crybeard:
Yes, I think so.

Some people take Z vs S too seriously.

Zoro is my most favorite character in the series but I also like Sanji.

Pedxi probably wanted to kick me because I flamed on him one time because he was non stop spamming one panel of Zoro fainting or something like that I can't remember.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
He run out of the Wano to find his idol which was Whitebeard and Big Mom saved him from sea kings:suresure:
That sounds ridicilious. But... what if Yamato got some serious sickness and he would be dead Long ago if it wasnt for big mum which gave him years of lifespan with her DF?
Which is also the reason BM wasnt scared to come to wano, cause she knew Kaido cant Risk to kill her.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
You realise you are speaking word for word the reason why Robin is no longer an actual character in the story

This is word for word what teenage boys told Oda about how they couldn't masturbate to Robin because her powers freak them out and Oda proceeded to neve have Robin fight in the series again
What the ACTUAL fuck...she can create enough hands to jerk you off, finger your butthole, AND give your ear a Wet Willie all at once. These children have no idea how fun self-exploration can be, they couldn’t handle a woman like that.

QUICK EVERYONE LIKE THIS BEFORE THE MODS DELETE IT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.