Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We've already seen Luffy coming back from his "old man" state with absolute ease. Of course he can, this is an established fact. The only thing Luffy needs to regain strength are funny heartbeats and laughs.
He's not coming back
Stop eating crayons

Wait till next chapter
Luffy will be dead meat Sack of shit

First time was just plot armor and Nika's soul running Luffy..Luffy was basically a vassel for Nika at that time

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Kizaru after taking the punch: "Ohhh this is bad~"

Still talking in troll dialect, still conscious.

Luffy: Gassed out raisin form.

Verdict according to Yonkou fans: Kizaru lost

🤣 Y'all fucked up, all of y'all owe Kizaru an apology. Simple as that. He made Luffy look like a rookie again for most of egghead. I forgot that man was a Yonkou.
They're desperate, I wouldn't even pay them any attention lmao.

Big mom fought in the raid for 60+ chapters, kizaru incapacitated in 5

admiral fans can never recover from this, Oda is ready to hype the gorosei now

the kuma stuff is the best part of the chapter, think we might be getting the backstory before the end of the arc.
:gokulaugh:
BM tanked Kid and law base moves and awakened moves (offscreen and on screen) + Bombs just to be weakened , at his limits
He even took their finishers.

Kizaru is out here exhausted at his limits after basic g4/g5 moves in 40 min battle /5 chapters long lol

Kizaru after taking the punch: "Ohhh this is bad~"

Still talking in troll dialect, still conscious.

Luffy: Gassed out raisin form.

Verdict according to Yonkou fans: Kizaru lost

🤣 Y'all fucked up, all of y'all owe Kizaru an apology. Simple as that. He made Luffy look like a rookie again for most of egghead. I forgot that man was a Yonkou.
He wasn't talking troll no ~ in the panel.

Luffy takes L's. We've never seen an Admiral take an L and Kizaru was One Shot.

Luffy bros are immune to his L's because they ain't a big deal. Luffy is a super saiyan and comes back stronger with each defeat. The people Luffy beats never have their prestige restored.

Cope and seethe
of course when you stack multiples L, one more L or one less L ...

Kizaru is perfectly fine, don't know where you read kizaru is k.oed ? But luffy reached his limits! kizaru said it and luffy became an old guy ... owari da :drakihi:

Status
Not open for further replies.