Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy is strong its just that this fight wasnt even a fight, just random running and Kizaru trying to get past Luffy whereas Luffy is trying to keep him away. I wanna see if Luffy can restart G5 again like he did against Kaido before judging.
Are you talking right away or after a while because we hit the stall section of luffy fight.
It happens in almost every single fight .

Pot calling the kettle black. You are making just as many assumptions as I am lmao.

Okay bro so Kizaru is talking about his personal health while falling in front of Saturn, and not at all the mission he keeps repeating every single chance he gets, including this chapter. Sure.

Guess we'll have to see with pics.
Sure but I am not questioning anyone's reading comprehension ability while doing that, at least I am backing my assumption with something. You are just doing that with your headcanon and stating this as if it was a fact.
Just an FYI for people shitting on Kizaru. If you have reading comprehension, you can see Kizaru says "Ohh this is bad", likely commenting on Saturn arriving, AFTER getting punched.

Clearly Saturn is scary, but Kizaru is also not down.
Hilarious 360.

Reads Summary, makes up some headcanon scene and tries to act cool lol

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
It doesn't cut it because it destroys your whole idiocy.

Luffy will achieve his dreams, and his dreams involve, first, becoming the conqueror atop conquerors; and second, becoming the strongest in order to ensure freedom to his loved ones.

Sorry for you; at least you can enjoy this bastion of ZKK schizos that Worst Gen is: the only place people like you are treated as somewhat slightly better than a buffoon. In the real world you're just mocked.
It destroys nothing.
Whitebeard is a weakling in Marineford and still the World's Strongest Pirate.
Figure it out yourself.

Conqueror atop of which conquerors? Yonkos and Admirals? Good for him.
Neither Zoro nor Mihawk are either Yonkos or Admirals.
Funny thing because my Egghead predictions are coming true one after another. There is no ZKK this time to save you.

Now you have to deal with MC being too weak to beat Kizaru.
Pray that Zoro doesnt one-shot him. :myman:

I think this pretty much confirms yonkou > admirals and that luffy isn’t on Yonkou level yet (which is okay, relax fanboys there’s nothing wrong with that). Luffy vs Kizaru ended in a tie and it took luffy to go past his limits and transform into nika TWICE just to defeat Kaidou on top of it not being a 1 v 1 from the get go.

It took Luffy extreme high diff one transformation to tie with kizaru

It doesn't cut it because it destroys your whole idiocy.

Luffy will achieve his dreams, and his dreams involve, first, becoming the conqueror atop conquerors; and second, becoming the strongest in order to ensure freedom to his loved ones.

Sorry for you; at least you can enjoy this bastion of ZKK schizos that Worst Gen is: the only place people like you are treated as somewhat slightly better than a buffoon. In the real world you're just mocked.

I'm stealing that: "told you stop quoting me".

I'm fine with Luffy not getting up next chapter as much as I'm fine with Luffy getting up. I was commenting on a manga fact but you're so tainted by your own delusions that you can't but jump like a brainless beast the moment someone confronts your made up assumptions, hence why you see me as some kind of enemy instead of simply a bringer of information.

Get better. Hope you aren't this wasted in real life.
Not reading all this but Luffy is trash

Status
Not open for further replies.