Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
He's getting defeated first, and long before the final arc I think.

I won't say he's the weakest as it's Luffy beating him, but he probably isn't the strongest and has better chances at being the weakest than any of the others.

I think Luffy vs Kizaru is over tbh, both falling and now Saturn has taken the stage

Luffy can restart G5 as we know from the Kaido fight, Kizaru is also probably not totally done, but I just don't see how they continue fighting each other with Saturn now being the most prominent enemy
Depend of saturn if he ask kizaru to defeat nika and he will take care of vegapunk it will happen .
But if he want kill nika or etc no .
Lets not forget also there is robot that did not get destroyed whne it attacked the WG years ago so this robot migh tbe what stall Saturn .

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You mean where Doffy had to use a more powerful ability than even birdcage that stopped someone stronger than than himself (jozu)
in order to stop Sanji and to proceed to call him strong
while later in the arc to call Luffy weak?
Yeah where sanji got neg diffed and needed saving from death

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I think tophead seems the most chill
:gouno:

Which means he's the strongest
:steef:
He's always in the center for a reason:gouno::gouno:

He actually cared about fishmen relations, and was shown with Akainu in that one panel

The leading theory about Gorosei's strength is that they are ranked according to order of planets in the solar system

So it would go:
:gouno::gotres::goquad::gosecon::saturn:

He's getting defeated first, and long before the final arc I think.

I won't say he's the weakest as it's Luffy beating him, but he probably isn't the strongest and has better chances at being the weakest than any of the others.
Why cant they all be relative to each other? Anyways we’ll see. Maybe Luffy wont defeat the others and go straight for Imu so he doesnt really need to be the weakest if thats the case.

Gorosei being gigahax could be a way to make them extremely dangerous without outright making them stronger than established top tiers in term of raw stats.
Saturn could literally kill half the straw hats just by looking at them
Nah i don't have SH crew that weak maybe the weak trio .
But brook , Franky and Robin that show top tier feat and show they have no problem face yonko or stuff like that should make it .

Status
Not open for further replies.