Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not really a great argument, of course Oda is giving lots of hype to Saturn.

This is a character that has build up for decades and now Oda is finally showing more from him.

If some people really want to prove that Saturn is above Kizaru, then it's best we wait until we see Saturn in action.

For now I still lean towards the Admirals>Elders.
Well one thing for certain it show why some like Saturn could never fight at marine ford he kill most of there men LMAO .

Doffy vs. Sanji 2.0 incoming.

Time for Oda's favourite Hypetool to shine as a Hypetool
You mean where Doffy had to use a more powerful ability than even birdcage that stopped someone stronger than than himself (jozu)
in order to stop Sanji and to proceed to call him strong
while later in the arc to call Luffy weak?

The fact that luffy and kizaru aren’t connected to Saturn confrontation

Idk if Gorosei are all out strong fighters like Yonkos or Admirals but instead they just have “powers and gimmicks”

All this cope about Kizaru being KO is incredibly funny. I mean, they have to invent that to prevent consequences lol
Nobody thinks Kizaru is KOed.
He's just simply down and will fight lUffy again later on.
He just has bad stamina and endurance compared to Yonko.

You're the one claiming Kizaru beat Luffy and Luffy is KOed
Giving kizaru the credits for g5 side effect

Because he has to abide to orders made by Saturn. How do you not hear yourself right now lol?
My god... he has to abide Saturn's orders the same as he has to abide Akainu's.
It doesn't matter who gave the order, Kizaru would be distressed about killing Vegapunk either way, because again... Vegapunk was his friend and Kizaru literally comments on panel in the manga he would rather not kill him.

Kizaru doesn't comment "Oh my god, Saturn gave me a order, I need to accomplish so I get a promotion"

But keep up with your non existent point.

Status
Not open for further replies.