Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Kizaru crapping his pants over Luffy beating him or Saturn needing to get the job done and what that results in at Egghead and back at HQ? Once we have those answers, stronger assumptions can be made.
In this case, pics mean everything because Redon didnt talk about Kizaru, only his dialogue. Which then of course leads right to Saturn's perspective looking at them falling.

Oda can give Sabo tons of power ups

Or have him team up with some other strong characters

But yeah, no YC1 character would win against someone with Saturn's level of hype

It was obvious he wasn't going to be fodder the moment he was revealed

If anyone really thought he was a fodder after the Gorosei DF chapter.... I don't know what to say lol
Yeah I can see him getting FS, ACoC and awakening the Mera Mera to beat Saturn or another Gorosei.
We'll see eventually.

I dont know. In my opinion, hes been under pressure this entire time to kill VP.

But he's not only failed to do it, but also got the pacifista orders overwritten. This forced Saturn to make a move. Im saying that he is reacting to him failing his mission on VP already.

So my question is, how does Kizaru and Saturn react? Is it because Saturn is scarier than Kizaru? The implication seems to be the case since they all stopped fighting when Saturn gave the order.
Kizaru fail so bad boss had step in but he luck it was vs a yonko.

I feel people overlooking that Luffy and Kizaru reacted to the unusual aura and not the strength in itself.
Not even downplaying but this means there’s something else than raw power going on. (maybe the reason why the marine head exploded?)
I mean maybe, but there’s a focus on only strong people on the island noticing it. Whatever that aura is alarmed the noteworthy folks. I’m positive that their reactions is a strength indicator.
We got 2 PL indicators in this chapter, the other one is that everyone below VA is fodder to Saturn and doesn’t deserve to see his presence

Status
Not open for further replies.