Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@SakazOuki @Kurozumi Wiwi why huff huff is huff huff Kizaru huff huff huffing and puffing huff huff against huff huff Luffy huff huff after huff huff fighting for huff huff 10 minutes huff huff ?
Luffy huffed in the first 5 minutes and is huffing now
Gear5 is stronger than Kaido

Vista rival fans should stay out of this
Also you literally stan king of huffs, YC3 Lucci too strong
:risitexcla:

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
You are on the back foot because Godfy top 1 failed to beat Kizaru and now Zoro has to do it.
Betting aint gonna help you.
Ultimately nothing changes, Sun god is too weak. He isnt top 1 that overconfident Luffybros thought he was.
You fell for the same mistake, again. :milaugh:
Goffy failt to defeat lucci (tie) and kizaru (loses). I hope he will defeat saturn and zoro doesn't have to do everything:suresure:

"Gyuki is an enormous yokai with the legs of a spider and head of a bull. It is both savage and cruel, and is known to spit poison to incapacitate its human prey before devouring those it has killed with relish. It is often connected to water in legends, with many eyewitness reporting seeing Gyuki by beaches, deep pools, or the bases of waterfalls. Many of these places are name after Gyuki in Western Japan. To such a monstrous yokai, a human being is nothing more than its next meal. Even those who make a living from slaying yokai are put to the test when forced to face a Gyuki in battle. The most dangerous threat it poses is it’s deadly poison. Its blood and bodily secretions are just as toxic as the poisonous fog it generates. To prevail in battle against a Gyuki, one must skillfully avoid its blood, whether spattered from a wound or pooled on the ground, and outmaneuver it at all costs. "

If Oda is going for this ^ then it's not looking good for Bonney.

For real. I wonder what these clowns were saying when freaking Raizo of all people stabbed Crydo.
Ranged attacks seems like the best way to fight Saturn.

C

CensoredbyWG

Luffy isn't holding back anything. That's a headcanon that fans and people like Morj have made up to explain his depressing performance. He is using his strongest form (G5) and is now at his limits.
He's still low top tier so his fights against yonkos and admirals are gonna be extreme diff.

He still needs VOAT power up + a few haki ups.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Why won't you bet if I'm on the back foot?

I'm confident so confident even I'd bet my account that Zoro won't fight and beat Kizaru yet you won't bet it for the opposite smells like you're just being a bitch Lik and know you're wrong again like with ZKK.
Because I dont do such bets, never did, wont start now. Especially now when it is the easiest bet ever.

You were also confident that Luffy would neg Kizaru. Meanwhile, a whole round of his god mode has to show for just a single clean hit that achieved nothing.

Let's see if I am wrong this time too or not. :myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.