Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn.

So this is how Luffy is gonna be despite being a top tier.

Luffy will have inferior stats and will always lose the first rounds just so Oda can play around with the plot, and then use Nika's heart pump hax for Luffy to get back up again.

:josad:
That has always been how OP has been at least he not getting KO any more in round one .

C

CensoredbyWG

luffy never defeated him and there is another full chapter after this pic. Stop to use you headcanon.
P.D. G5 always uses adv coc
Bullshit, he hasnt used ACoC vs kizaru yet, lucci did NOTHING against luffy and the "full chapter" was just his ramblings and inability to cope with his inferiority towards non serious luffy.

Lucci lost to non haki luffy in enies lobby and non conqueror using luffy in egghead, one point in common is that lucci kills zoro in both scenarios.

C

CensoredbyWG

You're drunk if you think Luffy is low top tier after everything Oda did
He is, his showing vs kizaru + the fact that he wouldnt have won vs fresh kaido on 1x1 is proof.

He cant fight with gorosei, HKs, shanks, dragon, imu, Akainu, etc.

Pentagram summoning... If it turns out the Gorosei are real legit sea devils and not devil fruit users I'm gonna be so hyped!
I want this so badly.

Imagine they toss Saturn into the sea, and he just rises out of it, and says, "I am above you. I am no Devil. I AM A GOD. You cannot drown me. I will rise from the depths, while you sink into them, like the useless weight you are."

C

CensoredbyWG

I know who's perfect for the job
:carrocorn:

I think any BB crew involvement is just gonna be kidnapping York and pickin up Caribou, I'm pretty sure it's just Lafitte and Devon though maybe BB comes in somehow from left field.

I fully expect Kuma and the robot to come into play somehow though the question is what they'll do

And Conejo Blanco's snow will be a great asset to help the crew escape
:pepebusi:
Carrot vs saturn after she barrel diffs caribou

This is gonna wind up turning into a Kizaru durability feat.

Especially if it is literally the same attack he used on Kaido with black lightning.

Kizaru taking shots to the brain and keepin' it pushing.

Status
Not open for further replies.