Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most overrated feat in the series. Kaido was completely fine after that. G5 shenanigans (currently being used against Kizaru) is what defeated Kaido.

Luffy: "this is my peak form"
Luffy: "I always go 100% against my enemies" (after using G5 to neg Lucci) and turning into an old man.

Then we see Luffy turn into an old man against Kizaru and Kizaru says he reached his limits

fans and Morj: Luffy is holding back because of my powerscaling headcanons
Why is bro just lying now lol, Luffy said he "always goes all out" after running around the facility trying to find Vegapunk, multiple chapters after he negged Lucci.

And stop pretending as though Luffy was definitely using advanced CoC this whole time in Egghead, because there hasn't been a single panel that has shown the thick, wavy black lightning to indicate as much. Oda had no problem drawing it for Shanks and Garp, so why should we simply assume Luffy was using ACoC when Oda didn't draw the black lightning for it?

Most overrated feat in the series. Kaido was completely fine after that. G5 shenanigans (currently being used against Kizaru) is what defeated Kaido.

Luffy: "this is my peak form"
Luffy: "I always go 100% against my enemies" (after using G5 to neg Lucci) and turning into an old man.

Then we see Luffy turn into an old man against Kizaru and Kizaru says he reached his limits

fans and Morj: Luffy is holding back because of my powerscaling headcanons
I didn’t ask if you think it’s overrated or not
Did luffy use the same ability against kizaru?

So, was Kizaru defeated after one punch? Also, I don't know why some people think Luffy is out of fuel. We all know he can still beat his heart to Nika's rythm again if necessary to fight longer. He was able do it with Kaidou in a much worse shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.