Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Weakened" Lucci haha.

Funniest thing is Zoro & Luffy started their fights at the same time.
Zoro used Hardening & then KoH w/o CoC like how Luffy used Gear 4 & then Gear 5 w/o CoC.

Zoro is going strong. Luffy became Raisin Man. :wellwell:
Luffy fighting someone much stronger while having to chase him all over the place.
Plus even if he became a Raisin man a admiral still down also even if he not KO cause i doubt either of them KO .

C

CensoredbyWG

I still believe Kaidou is a god tier and almost no character could beat him (though some can obviously tie with him like Prime Garp and Primebeard) besides maybe Rocks, EOS Luffy and Zoro, and EOS BB.
It took an alliance of several supernovas + a whole country + plenty Deus ex machinas to put him down.

There is a reason the WSS stayed FAR AWAY from the land of swordsman :kailaugh:

You have been doing that all this time but you promise that the character actually going all out as per the author's word, with massive lightning clashes is holding back. :kobeha:
No I literally haven’t
Everytime I said zoro might be using koh without conquerors against Lucci a bunch of y’all would still cry because I said koh and not green flame mode where all his swords have aura mode or some bullshit

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Luffy fighting someone much stronger while have to chase him all over the place.
Plus even if he became a Raisin man a admiral still down also even if he not KO cause i doubt either of them KO .
Timelimit doesn't care about who you are fighting.

G4 timelimit was 20 minutes v. Doffy, Cracker, Katakuri and Kaidou.

C

CensoredbyWG

"Weakened" Lucci haha.

Funniest thing is Zoro & Luffy started their fights at the same time.
Zoro used Hardening & then KoH w/o CoC like how Luffy used Gear 4 & then Gear 5 w/o CoC.

Zoro is going strong. Luffy became Raisin Man. :wellwell:
Zoro needing KoH against someone luffy dealt with without even using advanced haki is embarassing...

Luffy hasn’t done anything like this against kizaru yet. So no he hasn’t

So it’s okay to assume zoro has been using conquerors the whole time against Lucci and still hasn’t taken him out yet?

Yet he still isn’t going all out with his haki
Most overrated feat in the series. Kaido was completely fine after that. G5 shenanigans (currently being used against Kizaru) is what defeated Kaido.

Luffy: "this is my peak form"
Luffy: "I always go 100% against my enemies" (after using G5 to neg Lucci) and turning into an old man.

Then we see Luffy turn into an old man against Kizaru and Kizaru says he reached his limits

fans and Morj: Luffy is holding back because of my powerscaling headcanons

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Kaido's intro as in dragon mode was also decent --

Decent? That was insane, even if Kaidou were only introduced now in EG, his presence would be bigger than Saturn's because Luffy and the others aren't familiar with a gigantic scary dragon, and Kaidou even changes the weather when he appears.

Oda made sure to give Kaidou three significant appearances:
  1. His introduction in 795, which is considered by most as the best introduction in the manga.
  2. The unveiling of his Devil Fruit in 921 or 922, which left everyone buzzing and terrified, changing the weather as Kaidou's DF was revealed to be that of a Dragon.
  3. His hybrid form that Oda concealed, showing only the silhouette until the big reveal.

Sanji fan say dumb shit like Sanji vs saturn turns out to be true

Zoro fans say dumb shit like zoro vs kizaru turns out to be way off

:risitameh:
Don't forget about your team up wish. Finally the 2 characters on the same level vs the same opponent, can't wait to see some cool combos before they get relegated to VA duty. :cheers:

C

CensoredbyWG

Most overrated feat in the series. Kaido was completely fine after that. G5 shenanigans (currently being used against Kizaru) is what defeated Kaido.

Luffy: "this is my peak form"
Luffy: "I always go 100% against my enemies" (after using G5 to neg Lucci) and turning into an old man.

Then we see Luffy turn into an old man against Kizaru and Kizaru says he reached his limits

fans and Morj: Luffy is holding back because of my powerscaling headcanons
Kizaru's durability>>>>>Kaido's????

I wonder whats the game now that luffy is exausted and saturn is on the game.

Rayleigh incoming...
Post automatically merged:

It's hard to find other topics. I mean everyone knows Sakura is the best Naruto girl and Orihime plus Halibel are best Bleach girls so there isn't much left we can discuss
1: Yoruichi
2: Halibel
3: Rangiku

1. He talked smack to the gorosei whom outrank sengoku to their face

2. Coping now I see

3. You stated he was IMMOBILIZED due to damned punk. That was cap since he can comfortably move and thus was not hindered from dodging if he was able to perceive said attack in time

4. He wasn't yet based on speed he reacted faster than kidd in reference to perceiving Shanks attack

5. Again you stated kidd could not move which is cap

1 Yes he did but he stil obey them .
2 This one was note vne worth debating .
3 SLow down if you want it still the same he cant protect himself you cans ee in Kid face when he notice shanks that he know he is done for because he is going to get hit .
4 You dont know how having your focus work ?? When you are focus on something your vision get weaker for everything other then the objective . Its easy to sneak someone that is focus on something else evne if you get them in the front .

Status
Not open for further replies.