Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When he appears, his summoning circle has the number 5 on it.

He literally is number 5.

You may argue that doesn't make him the weakest, but it's most certainly not a baseless assumption.
There is a summoning circle??????

And it is, I dont think Luffy will fight two Gorosei. Hes gonna fight Saturn and then go straight to Imu.

Plenty of things would. An Admiral losing/dying would do the same for example
Idk, taking down 2 Yonko in Wano is definitely a bigger accomplishment. Not just because it's two top tiers versus one, but also because the admirals are individual fighters. The downfall of a Yonko also means the downfall of their empire, and in this case there were two of 'em.

I feel like this incident has to be an even greater shock than the one in Wano.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
We are in the final saga but Akainu, Blackbeard, and Shanks still exist. These people frankly feel like they should all exist together separately then in a final battle.

I guess we'll see, because someone needs to get the Mother Flame for Imu in the end to use the weapon again. I am also not convinced Luffy vs. Kizaru is at all over. Itll be postponed for sure, but chances are they'll get another bigger stretch that actually focuses on their fight.
They will all be a part of the Final Saga, the main conflict is Imu vs. Nika.
And this seems like the building block that starts that stretch of the story.

Like after Doflamingo, we visited Zou, WCI before we finally met Kaidou.
Similar thing here, after Saturn - we still have Elbaf next & then potentially arcs where those characters can be endgamed.

The main villain of the Dressrosa Saga was Doflamingo, the main villain of the Yonkou Saga was Kaidou, the main villain of the Final Saga will be Im.
That won't change imo.

There have been so many times people have jumped the gun or written spoilers only for the chapter to turn out completely different than they imagined when the actual images come out.
Very true but i really think Kizaru and luffy down not KO to move things forward will be just that .

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Plenty of things would. An Admiral losing/dying would do the same for example
What do you think about Oda off paneling most of Luffy vs Borsalino?

It's really weird for a fight that's meant to be Luffy's big fight this arc.

Likewise for Zoro vs Lucci, it's extremely weird.

Zoro and Luffy's main fights in the big combat arcs always got more focus and panel time than this.

But there's also the smoking gun of Oda not letting Luffy use Haoshoku coating on panel against Borsalino. Not using his big Wano power up on panel doesn't scream main arc fight to me.

With Saturn's epic entrance and Saturn noticing Luffy, I think he might be Luffy's big fight this arc.

The alternative is that Saturn is some sort of Oars boss fight, but he's #5 of the Gorosei, and Luffy is a full fledged Emperor now.

I think it's too late for him to be needing help in his big battles.

Last edited:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Yeah I completely agree.
I think Mars is a Griffin or Basilisk, which would make sense as those have some crazy hax abilities, but we'll see.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah but I think BB definitely needs an Awakening.
If there was one person that should get one, it's him, as he's the DF connoisseur.
Mars is the bird though. I think he's a thunderbird, or some Japanese mythical bird

I think he could have some hax abilities like mind control, which would suit one of the tyrannical rulers of the world.

About your other post, Teach should at least show off Yami awakening at the bare minimum. It's been hyped as the most evil df

They will all be a part of the Final Saga, the main conflict is Imu vs. Nika.
And this seems like the building block that starts that stretch of the story.

Like after Doflamingo, we visited Zou, WCI before we finally met Kaidou.
Similar thing here, after Saturn - we still have Elbaf next & then potentially arcs where those characters can be endgamed.

The main villain of the Dressrosa Saga was Doflamingo, the main villain of the Yonkou Saga was Kaidou, the main villain of the Final Saga will be Im.
That won't change imo.
At this point i more worry about of how many back ground character the final arc will have .
This shit look like it will have ton of people in it one way or the other .

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
At this point i more worry about of how many back ground character the final arc will have .
This shit look like it will have ton of people in it one way or the other .
It's gonna make Wano & Onigashima look cute.

I just hope we don't get new side characters running around lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.