Spoiler One Piece Chapter 983 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dammit i though ulti have some kind of DF that give some demon creature (as she resemble) but Dammit Oda why Giving us dinosaurus DF there a lot mythical creatures and ancient creatures(that aren't dinosaurus) which could do better and be interesting...now getting only dinosaurus DFs and Smiles

And he has also helped his siblings and used his devil fruit to help or protect them several times. Leaving them alone without them crossing the waterfall too would be out of character imo.
Maybe He thinks Marco is allied with Kaido and Kaido betrayed them , while Smoothie and everyone else just want to wait until Big Mom contacts them to find out what's going on

So I don't know why Perospero would leave his crew behind like this. He probably didn't leave on good terms with them either. So I see no reason why he should do it alone. Why should the BM pirates just wait and do nothing anymore? They should just follow Perospero and come to Wano like they wanted to do....
Hope he is bringing atleast Smoothie and Daifuku along with him.....

So I don't know why Perospero would leave his crew behind like this. He probably didn't leave on good terms with them either. So I see no reason why he should do it alone. Why should the BM pirates just wait and do nothing anymore? They should just follow Perospero and come to Wano like they wanted to do....
That would be really lame if he's the only Charlotte children to arrive to Onigashima.

Status
Not open for further replies.