Spoiler One Piece Chapter 983 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

:steef:if Ulti after getting hit, reverts back to human form then she lost.

I've been saying it
Kaido>= BM
Kata > Yamato
Smoothie >= King
Cracker > Queen
Pero ~< Jack
Snack > WhoWho
Oven ~ Sasaki
Daifuku =< Drake >~ P1
Compote ~ Black Maria/Ulti

Before anyone says "Jack is way above Pero"
Base NEKO was prorated above Capone and he stalemated Base Jack
Guess what? Pero was shown superior to Big Father Capone.
Pero can restrain Jack with candy

So I don't know why Perospero would leave his crew behind like this. He probably didn't leave on good terms with them either. So I see no reason why he should do it alone. Why should the BM pirates just wait and do nothing anymore? They should just follow Perospero and come to Wano like they wanted to do....
The question is, are the others with him?
If not I can see the reason why oda split him up with the rest for one point, he get a fight soon...
Either he winning off or he get defeated too, otherwise it doesn´t make sense for Oda to splitt Pero up with the rest of the crew, it would mean he has a plan with Perospero.

So you are ok with this shit if true!?

Lmao... So now Yamato to the good side.

X Drake, stab
Black Maria, possibly stab
Big Mom, stab
Kaido will be the ultimate joke and you dudes are so excited and all...

Everyday I understand a bit minus this world.
Well I know Yamato WILL NOT join the crew so what I'm interested in is how the story will deal with this.

Like What will happen if Luffy says no. Will Yamato lose his mind coz he's some brat who's never been told no or some shit like that.

Or will yamato fight kaido to prove he should join and then Kaido ONE SHOTS his own son and gets Murderous rage to kill luffy.

This could be very interesting because Yamato is important and yet there is no way he will actually join so Oda has to put in some work in writing him now since his goal is impossible.

To me i put good character drama above everything else. That's why Oden is one of the worst characters I've seen in this story. He has NO CHARACTER DRAMA. He's just a Chad who does Chad things. His goal is to leave wano and thats the write goal to have and he just has it from nowhere and he accomplishes it by beige a Chad with the only obstacle being a a physical challenge and not a character based challenge.

So present Yamato as a person who has goal (joining the strawhats) and the goal is impossible (because plot) and already he's a far more interesting character than Oden and I'm all for it

:steef:if Ulti after getting hit, reverts back to human form then she lost.

I've been saying it
Kaido>= BM
Kata > Yamato
Smoothie >= King
Cracker > Queen

Pero ~< Jack
Snack > WhoWho
Oven ~ Sasaki
Daifuku =< Drake >~ P1
Compote ~ Black Maria/Ulti

Before anyone says "Jack is way above Pero"
Base NEKO was prorated above Capone and he stalemated Base Jack
Guess what? Pero was shown superior to Big Father Capone.
Pero can restrain Jack with candy
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Both of them are the first person pronoun for man. They can be used in casual conversation. However, "Ore" is not proper with respectful and humble words.

Boku: Polite, Sophisticate, Humble
You can use it among your friends but they may feel you are too polite. It is appropriate word to a person who you meet at the first time.

Ore: Not formal, Masculinity
Most of men use "ore" in the conversation with close friends, classmates and colleagues.

Watashi: Very formal
It is used by men and women, In the business environment, in the public address and in daily conversation among adults who are not close friends.... Found in web

Status
Not open for further replies.