Spoiler One Piece Chapter 983 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My problem here is that this probably means he wants Pero to be...defeated in some way or another. Him arriving on Wano all by himself means it could lead to his downfall..Perospero is a really good character and I want him to be defeated in a respectful way.
Yeah the chance of Pero get defeated in Onigashima is high if he is really alone, otherwise it doesn´t would make sense to let him alone to ride to Onigashima. I really hope Carrot isn´t the one who take him out, even with Sulong I don´t want see a neg diff opponent to take fight on Pero. If Pero really get defeated soon, I hope he get at least a good/great fight.^^

The question is, are the others with him?
If not I can see the reason why oda split him up with the rest for one point, he get a fight soon...
Either he winning off or he get defeated too, otherwise it doesn´t make sense for Oda to splitt Pero up with the rest of the crew, it would mean he has a plan with Perospero.
That would be questionnable writing if he's really the only one who crossed the waterfall and if his siblings won't join him and their mother at Onigashima.
Plus what's the point of an alliance between two Yonko crews if we can't see some interactions and common fights between the members of the Beast Pirates and the Big Mom Pirates ?

:steef:if Ulti after getting hit, reverts back to human form then she lost.

I've been saying it
Kaido>= BM
Kata > Yamato
Smoothie >= King
Cracker > Queen
Pero ~< Jack
Snack > WhoWho
Oven ~ Sasaki
Daifuku =< Drake >~ P1
Compote ~ Black Maria/Ulti

Before anyone says "Jack is way above Pero"
Base NEKO was prorated above Capone and he stalemated Base Jack
Guess what? Pero was shown superior to Big Father Capone.
Pero can restrain Jack with candy
LMAO, WTF, I LOVE WG

Yeah the chance of Pero get defeated in Onigashima is high if he is really alone, otherwise it doesn´t would make sense to let him alone to ride to Onigashima. I really hope Carrot isn´t the one who take him out, even with Sulong I don´t want see a neg diff opponent to take fight on Pero. If Pero really get defeated soon, I hope he get at least a good/great fight.^^
Perospero being defeated by Carrot would be awful writing. He is way too powerful for someone like Carrot. If he is really alone then that means Oda has a big plan made for him. I just hope he respects Perospero.

two F6 members stalled, but couldnt beat THE Monkey D = trash. F6 members caught off guard, attacked by people they surely thought were on their side = trash
nah this is peak clown behaviour yall weird as hell :laughmoji:
One Piece fandom is legitimately the peak level of stupidity.

Fucking King could stub a toe and the chimps would go crazy and start rioting.

:seriously:

Status
Not open for further replies.