Spoiler One Piece Chapter 983 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SinOfGreed

Feel bad for the F6... they're being used as hypetools.

Sasaki conned by Denjiro. Ulti knocked down by Yamato. Page One failing to capture a Soba salesman. Who's Who is about to get battered by Queen.
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Black Maria knew her fate so she decided to thot it up with Kaido. Drake has the benefit of being a Supernova and member of SWORD so he is safe from being made into a hypetool, I guess.
:kayneshrug:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
What if Yamato is the new Toki Toki no mi user, and he somehow using the fruit's power saw a terrible future and knowing Luffy will come to Onigashima he decided to ask for his help to change it for the better.
I don’t love it purely for the fact that I’m still hoping against hope that Toki is alive and her only purpose in the story wasn’t to have Oden’s kids and then die, but I could see this working out all right.

Yeah the chance of Pero get defeated in Onigashima is high if he is really alone, otherwise it doesn´t would make sense to let him alone to ride to Onigashima. I really hope Carrot isn´t the one who take him out, even with Sulong I don´t want see a neg diff opponent to take fight on Pero. If Pero really get defeated soon, I hope he get at least a good/great fight.^^
I guess Sanji can defeat him. SANJI and Pedro had some bond, probably Sanji is still in the brothel and Pero would probably go there to meet Big Mom and Sanji Vs Pero

Status
Not open for further replies.