Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he was gonna be YC1 as a Yonko guy myself. Now?

I genuinely think that at least Fujitora, Koby, Aokiji, and the other three Emperors are gonna have to take out some of the Elders/God Knights before they bow out of the story. Otherwise its just not a winnable fight.
I mean Zoro is 100% fighting Nasjuro. I mean he has 1 of 12 supreme grades & not only that but a Kitetsu, a sword Zoro first got in Loguetown. Kitetsu swords got weaker over time like sandai & nidai But shodai kitetsu is going to be strongest cursed sword. It all fits with how demonic Gorosei are.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
1 Kaido introduction
2 Shanks MF Entrance
3 Saturn now
4 Whitebeard MF entrance
5 Kizaru coming in on Sabaody on a canonball
6 as honorable mention BB riding on top of Stronger and Doc Q onto Winner island ,because it‘s so funny .
classic BB thing :suresure:
Yours?
Shanks in Wano was epic.

Saturn now is probably #1.

The others you mentioned preskip are good, but I haven't read them in a long while, so the impact is dulled for me.

Luffy didn't 3 shot anybody. Lucci was literally up 2 pages stop lying.
Kizaru literally more worried about Vegapunk then a Yonkou and Kizaru not going all out either
"Luffy didn't 3 shor Lucci because he got up later"
So Lucci decided to just lose consciousness and forget fighting luffy even tho he didn't lose the fight

Kizaru has done nothing to Luffy. He's exhausted from just keeping up with g5
While luffy is exhausted from g5 side effects

And finally the cover.... Feels a little chaotic but it definitely gets the job done. I still think the cover with the Right hand men was better but this is I'll give a 7/10

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
At the end of the day its Sanjis turn to shine and Zoro fans need to get over it

Zoro got his arc in wano the land of the samurai now its the land of Science

sit back and watch the show

Status
Not open for further replies.