Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy finally used ACoC for the first attack he landed on Kizaru, punched Kizaru's head and sent him crashing into a building, hasn't even left Gear 5 yet looking at the panels, and can reactivate G5 if he does exit the form later since he did that against Kaido

How do Admiral fans manage to spin this into a win for Kizaru? Peak agenda brain-rot lol

Lol why are you getting mad KEYBOARD WARRIOR.
Wank as much as you can but facts won't change Lucci didn.t get one shot like ZBOYS claimed.
Atleast my agenda is not slandering other characters like crazy and overhyping my favourite to unrealistic levels like ZBOYS do with Zoro.
Worstgen is infamous because of dickheads like you who wank Zoro like he was a real person lol.
I still remember when ZKK falied damn what a sight that was, ZBOYS were going mad at time and that's gonna happen again.
Tbh you could actually use shit I said against me.. I don't wank zoro that hard anymore, mf is struggling more than Luffy did against Lucci but to say he is going all out when he is now using 2 swords and no bandana?? You're a fucking jokester..

In the next chapter, Bonnie will lose. Sanji and the others will try to save her. But Saturn will be too strong and will overcome everyone and an ancient robot will appear at the end of the chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.