Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh you could actually use shit I said against me.. I don't wank zoro that hard anymore, mf is struggling more than Luffy did against Lucci but to say he is going all out when he is now using 2 swords and no bandana?? You're a fucking jokester..
I still dont get how the 2 situation are comparable when Luffy had a full almost a 5 pages + of fighting lucci while Zoro has 2 panels... in which he is clashing equally with awaken Lucci . Luffy to be honest did the same in g5 (went flying while he fit clashed with Lucci) only after a while he started using names attack and let say resolve the clashes (still he was warn out after) so I cant see this struggling shit at all

I never said Zoro went all out against Lucci, quote me if I ever said it.
"Bandana or no bandana, it has nothing to do with zoro's power"

You're pretending the bandana doesn't directly scale to how hard zoro is actively trying. Therefore it can be inferred that you assume zoro with/without bandana makes no difference when IT DEFINITELY DOES

@JoNdule Kizaru did really speed blitz a Snakeman Luffy who was as strong as the one who fought Katakuri and these girls were so hyped about it :suresure:
He blitzed Snakeman once after being matched by fs-snakeman for 30 min.
Fanboys "kizaru is too fast for luffy. Even adcoc attacks won't connect..."
Katakuri blizted fs-snakeman many times yet nobody claimed "he was too fast for fs-g4"

They said I was crazy When I said Kizaru fid what katakuri could and even better.

Wankers will always be wrong.
My anti-wank will never stop calling out these guys lame wanks

He blizted Snakeman once after being matched by fs-snakeman for 30 min.
Katakuri blizted fs-snakeman many times yet nobody claimed "he was too fast for fs-g4"

They said I was crazy When I said Kizaru fid what katakuri could and even better
Wasn't even a blitz.
Luffy saw him. Just couldn't see too well because of how bright he was.

Lol it's better than 95% of covers & it's only 7.
Agendas Agendas
It's definitely not better than 95% I can think of like 5 at the top of my head that are better and that's without even looking at all the color spreads in One Piece. The way you place the characters matters a lot in a color-spread.

He blitzed Snakeman once after being matched by fs-snakeman for 30 min.

They said I was crazy When I said Kizaru fid what katakuri could and even better.

Wankers will always be wrong.
My anti-wank will never stop calling out these guys lame wanks
You were right.

Status
Not open for further replies.