Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i don’t think saturn is stronger than kizaru. he’s not for sure.
i do think he’s a power house though.
the incident will probably be related to saturn. since kuma is 100% coming to egghead, i can see a situation where kuma, with a last glimpse of consciousness, kills the gorosei and himself using a technique of his devil fruit. this would be a great farewell imo.

by the way, i am not sure whether saturn has a DF or not. i think he may be a sort of “primordial” devil, a devil from which a future devil fruit would be originated, much like nika is the god from which the gomu gomu was created. this would also explain why he calls luffy “nika” and not joyboy or other

yes Luffy vs Kizaru is set in stone for full fledged fight...but I don't know how things go now that Saturn came into picture...will Kizaru put full focus on Luffy now that gorosei can take care of vegapunk?...then Luffy obviously busy with Kizaru, then who will tackle Saturn....and Saturn portrayal is looking good given both admiral and yonko for a moment stopped their fight and that weird lightening and magic circle....
Franky Sanji and Kuma is coming too

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Charloss has as much authority over Kizaru as Saturn, yet Kizaru low diffs both because this isn't a pirate crew, you mongloid

...you top tier retard realize that neither Nika nor 2 yonko were able to make heads explode nor their transformations even make other characters notice them as well, yeah?

So you admit that Saturn is stronger than Nika and 2 yonko, yeah?

Meanwhile Saturn took Kizaru there because he's the protection
Kizaru >>>>>>>> Saturn >>>>>>>>>>>>> Yonko

And King was the protection too
So king>>>>>>>>kaido:milaugh:

Charloss has as much authority over Kizaru as Saturn, yet Kizaru low diffs both because this isn't a pirate crew, you mongloid

...you top tier retard realize that neither Nika nor 2 yonko were able to make heads explode nor their transformations even make other characters notice them as well, yeah?

Go cry with somebody else, I'm not interested into group coping. Ask an admiral fan to do that with you.

Then he send out Kizaru to do a job which he fail and Saturn decide say fuck it he do it him self .
Plus Kizaru not being good protection if Saturn already taking a stab lol .

Status
Not open for further replies.