Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well yea obviously I fully expect Luffy to look better if this fight continues. If it doesn't...then welp. I'd have a hard time seeing Kizaru not above Luffy.

Even with that said, the implied uselessness of anything below G5 here has been extremely disappointing for someone who was going toe to toe with Kaidou without it. Kizaru has made Luffy overall look bad this fight. Plain and simple. Moving forward Luffy will have to pull through somehow, toughen it out and show the fake consequences he does in every battle.

I just thought we were past that point, and this would be a battle of equals, not of one dude bending over backwards just to keep up and remain competitive with the other.
I think Kizaru makes Luffy look bad because of how absurd the admiral slander has been. People genuinely thought they would get mid diffed or something.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I think Kizaru makes Luffy look bad because of how absurd the admiral slander has been. People genuinely thought they would get mid diffed or something.
I didn't, and I still think he doesn't look good. Replace Luffy with another top tier rn, you'll see what I mean. He is getting the underdoggish treatment. When I thought we were past that.

If this was Shanks vs Kizaru, Kaidou vs Kizaru etc. and they were looking like Luffy does rn, using their peak forms and all their energy just to get Kizaru to notice them or remain competitive, they would be clowned to death.

Marines will see their boss come out of a giant pentagram, surrounded by black lightning and flames with Behemoth music playing in the background and still think they're the good guys.
They have to be the most delusional group in One Piece.
:suresure:
And weaks die just watching them

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Well yea obviously I fully expect Luffy to look better if this fight continues. If it doesn't...then welp. I'd have a hard time seeing Kizaru not above Luffy.

Even with that said, the implied uselessness of anything below G5 here has been extremely disappointing for someone who was going toe to toe with Kaidou without it. Kizaru has made Luffy overall look bad this fight. Plain and simple. Moving forward Luffy will have to pull through somehow, toughen it out and show the fake consequences he does in every battle.

I just thought we were past that point, and this would be a battle of equals, not of one dude bending over backwards just to keep up and remain competitive with the other.
See the only the interactions between Gear 5 & Kizaru were

(1) Gigant Luffy grabbing Kizaru and throwing him off the Island.
(2) Kizaru's clones getting destroyed by basic Dawn Whip & Dawn Stamp (Gear 5 versions of Gomu Gomu no Whip & Gomu Gomu no Stamp).
(3) This offpaneled clash continuing.

I've seen next to nothing to say Luffy went all out & looked like an underdog v. Kizaru.

Status
Not open for further replies.