Rate Sanji new Elbaf outfit ?

• Total voters
Sanji is either going to become a hype tool for Saturn or the fight will be very short.

Sanji won't defeat Saturn in this arc, and I highly doubt Saturn will be Sanji's main Gorosei fight.

Imo Sanji's main Gorosei fight will be against either Ju Peter or Mars.
Yeah I agree.
I’m going to assume sanjis going to spend the time defending Bonney and Punk. If Sanji uses his invisibility against Saturn and Saturn comments on it, I’m satisfied.

K

Kotone

Sanji is either going to become a hype tool for Saturn or the fight will be very short.

Sanji won't defeat Saturn in this arc, and I highly doubt Saturn will be Sanji's main Gorosei fight.

I think Saturn is going down this arc
To L u ffy

Only time shs ran from a big bad was big mom

And thats because Lu ffy was out for good

Lu ffy look good just needs to jumpstart his heart then he's good

+ now he can go all out

But Kizaru seems to be ok
So like I said in my last post
Maybe Sanji can fight him
Or he just sits out

Sanji is the fifth Strawhat like Saturn - assuming he is- and both are connected to Science.

I say there's a very good chance Saturn ending up as Sanji's Gorosei fight.

I very doubt it'll be a full on fight here in Egghead, but maybe close to EOS.

A small slash is very likely right now.

Adding if Saturn also has something to do with Germa or their downfall, things will be heated between the two.

K

Kotone

And I don't see sanji as a hypetool

Lu ffy is right there
when he goes G5 Acoc

We all will no just how strong Saturn is
Post automatically merged:

So I'm going with

Sanji vs Kizaru
I know but let's say he what's to keep fighting

Stuff I want from this fight

Sanji to go invisible
Sanji to get Acoo
Yes I want a panel like the one Shanks had

i want Sanji to be by the end fastest man alive

Last edited by a moderator:

Saturn will likely be taken out by Nika Luffy or by the Straw Hats as a team effort (I'm really sick of seeing them fighting apart).
Ju Peter makes more sense as Sanji's opponent. He is the demonic warrior god of WG's Agriculture that produces the food while Sanji is the heavenly chef with the hellish legs who cooks the food.

Saturn will likely be taken out by Nika the man who beat Kaido or by the Straw Hats as a team effort (I'm really sick of seeing them fighting apart).

Ju Peter makes more sense as Sanji's opponent. He is the demonic warrior god of WG's Agriculture that produces the food while Sanji is the heavenly chef with the hellish legs who cooks the food.
I’m still going to assume it’s Mars. The Warrior God of the Worlds Environment seems like he’d have a hint towards the location of a hidden ocean.

K

Kotone

Sanji vs Saturn or Sanji vs Kizaru? :hope:
Kizaru

Bros let's do it

SKS

we have a week

Ok what I would like if Sanji fights Saturn

I want Sanji to get hit by a Fire atk
And it melts everything
But Sanji is fine not even a little bit hurt

ACOC

:gonope:

IJ is better

:goyea:

Let's get Acoo

After Sanji wins vs Saturn

Zoro's only way to get back to Sanji's level is to win vs Mihawk

:sanmoji:

Last edited by a moderator:
So how do you fill about this whole thing

Sanji vs Saturn ?
Ok, I have a fear developed by traumatic experiences caused by Oda's writing that Sanji MIGHT get a "hypetool" treatment how he had with Vergo, but if you ask me what my ideal scenario would be is this:
1) Sanji saves Bonney from Saturn, a casual clash but Sanji tanks it and gets Bonney away
2) Franky and Atlas also help to delay Saturn and manage to defend old man VP
3) Luffy and Kizaru are back and ready for action
4) Luffy clashes with Saturn, Sanji gets to face Kizaru in an epic lightspeed vs lightspeed kick battle
5) in the end, SHP don't really defeat the marines and WG, but they escape (unfortunately, I see VP dying, but let's see how it really goes).

K

Kotone

Ok, I have a fear developed by traumatic experiences caused by Oda's writing that Sanji MIGHT get a "hypetool" treatment how he had with Vergo, but if you ask me what my ideal scenario would be is this:
1) Sanji saves Bonney from Saturn, a casual clash but Sanji tanks it and gets Bonney away
2) Franky and Atlas also help to delay Saturn and manage to defend old man VP
3) the man who beat Kaido and Kizaru are back and ready for action
4) the man who beat Kaido clashes with Saturn, Sanji gets to face Kizaru in an epic lightspeed vs lightspeed kick battle
5) in the end, SHP don't really defeat the marines and WG, but they escape (unfortunately, I see VP dying, but let's see how it really goes).
I would love this

What's with this new "man who beat Kaido" trend LoL?

And let's go all in with everything for the Sanji vs Saturn hype super train.

Sanji unlocks CoC. :sanmoji:

Black Haired Sanji. :stealthblack:

Blackfire Sanji- Satan Jambe(SJ). :moonwalk:

Sanji is finally the Most feared Man by the marines. :finally:

Highest bounty in the verse. :saturn:
The greater the hope the greater the disappointment. :josad:

But it's ok. We, Sanji fans, are built to endure. :pepeshit: