Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
There is an old theory that monet fruit reborn on nami's tree. Vivi could have the snow logia
I prefer that fruit would go to who-shall not be named, because i always thought of a desert queen having a snow fruit to not be all that "funny/ironic".
Post automatically merged:

That's exactly what I want: Vivi getting a Fruit that turns her feelings into actual power fits her so well.

I think base Robin is stronger than Vivi, though, at least in Alabasta.

Pell was a powerful Zoan who could easily take out fodder, and Robin destroyed him.

Keep in mind that any damage done to Robin's artificial limbs is impacted on her original limbs. Robin's Fruit doesn't give her a ton of force, she's just strong, capable of easily cracking a grown man's neck with her arms.

Really excited for Vivi and Robin to meet up again, it's going to be interesting seeing them interact.
Yeah but it's not like Robin will ever get shot in one of her extra arms or have them cut, it's kinda of the OP syndrome, women characters won't get cut, so yeah Vivi can just get a broken DF and never suffer any " human" fatal hit. Most you'd get is some headbuts like what happened to Nami

Last edited:
You are asking for me? Like in marriage? :quest:This is a very big step and definitely should be very well thought through.

My proposal I could agree on:
- two kids
- three cats and a dog
- prenuptial agreement
- yearly vacation to the Maldives
- family-car is a Touran
- rent is paid by me, you will cover the remaining expenses
- one day of the week is family day (no internet!)

Is that acceptable?
i agree to the marriage only if you taste my homemade lemonade cake first! @Mr. Reloaded gave me the recipe

i agree to the marriage only if you taste my homemade lemonade cake first! @Mr. Reloaded gave me the recipe

This is actually very good... !

But wait a moment... . When did you communicate with @Mr. Reloaded ?! I did not approve of this!!!

Now, that we are officially married, no more talking to other people! - You have me now to talk to - and only ME!!