Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kizaru was just stalling until Gear 5 ran out. Kaido could have avoided Bajrang Gun and he would have won, but his own arogance made him loose the fight. I think Gear 5 Luffy can beat anyone in the verse, if they are stupid enough to fight him head on
thats a legit tactic tbh. kaido also stood around waiting for luffy to get up several times instead of finishing the job. he's a soft fighter with a weird attitude about things.

So far, Teach has only gotten stronger by stealing DFs

he took the yami and then the gura preskip. This allowed him to become shichibukai and yonko respectively.

If teach was the type of character who trained, he wouldn’t do half the shit he does.
Who cares? He is naturally a physical beast. 2 punches almost did Ace in, a very respectable character in preskip standards. Scarred Shanks without a df, enough to make Shanks have ptsd and weary of his potential. Mind you, Shanks had this view even before Teach stole gura gura or became someone noteworthy.
Most likely a powerful haki user.

You can stop reading if you want to if Kizaru gets KO'd. I'm not saying he will, but I don't think it would dehype things as much as you say it would.
Like I said, and Ive said it multiple times already: Its about impact.

Lowly characters like Bellamy and Charlos got more in their memorable scenes with Luffy 1 shotting them. Kizaru got less than garbage like Caesar. We got sprinkled events that lulled people into a false sense of security about the Admiral because he focused on VP and nonchalantly reacted ro Luffy's attacks (even the last one).

Thats my point. IF Kizaru is down, it doesnt bode well on how Oda will treat other characters known for being powerful because he didnt portray the event well at all.

Thats my reasoning for thinking its not over, because even 12 page fights like Franky vs Sasaki got memorable endings. This is mid-arc, before any VA, before Lucci (?). Its completely unorthodox to how Oda even recently drew Wano fights. Even Big Mom, who was memed on for months, got a decenty memorable ending.

Yeah Zoros clashing using his best sword style so far and once he finishes this fight he’s not going to have the energy to fight fucking Kizaru????
Huh?
Bro that's no problem , he's not even in rooftop level of tiredness (before hakai).

Check trends and you'll see how Lucci is like appo or even Kamazou.

Literally the extent of my wank, as it relates to Kidd’s power level, is that I think he’s stronger than Katakuri and Marco, but below King.
The thing with King is always difficult.
If it's the reason that he's a Lunarian and his defence = invincibilily, then Kidd would also lose to all Seraphim as well. It depends on how King fights, yk? If he randomly switches between his modes, there's a high chance he'll be crushed by Kidd's metals.

It sure didn't help us when Oda off panelled the entire Seraphim battles.

So there was no need for Saturn to make such a big entrance and attract everyone's attention and not do any big fight
I'm not saying Kizaru isn't strong, but he is unlikely to be Luffy's ultimate opponent despite Saturn
Again.....if Kizaru is Blueno or Belemy or some other fodder, Oda didnt even give him an impactful ending.

Hence why I highly doubt its over.

thats a legit tactic tbh. kaido also stood around waiting for luffy to get up several times instead of finishing the job. he's a soft fighter with a weird attitude about things.
true, I view the admirals as smarter than most of the pirate top tiers and that's the real reason they stand a chance against them, even though they might be weaker in term of physical strenght or endurance

Status
Not open for further replies.