Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume the purpose was to show that Kizaru is a light man that Luffy struggled to keep up with, all while other things were happening. He did achieve a few things:

- He removed Sentoumaru from play
- He destroyed Vegaforce 1
- He sent Bonney down below which forced VP and others to head down too, along with the pacifista change.
- This forced Saturn to arrive to be the final command on the Pacifista.

It played its role, and gave us a skirmish, but thats all Luffy vs. Kizaru was until that one hit.

Hopefully they are both down and we get a real fight after all the Saturn business is done. Oda spent like half a chapter the last 4 chapters on Luffy, so putting them both down gives him space to focus on other characters.
Would be a hilarious excuse to give other characters screen time to finally grow or show what they learned in the timeskip.

Brook for example.

Last edited:
The disappointment comes from all the overhype.

Either way, even if Kizaru isn't out. What was the point of this chasing around type battle for 2-3 chapters? What did it achieve at all? We got a few hints that Bonney somehow matters to VegaPunk and that her past was connected to VP and Kizaru.

Even if they were all related to the god valley incident, I just don't see much point in all of this. We didn't see much going on. Even the pacifistas were switching sides doing a bit of damage here and there, but nothing more. Vice admirals were literal fodder this entire time.

I'd be more upset about the long chase that finally ended in the fly-swatting White Star-Gun.

Was there some foreshadowing I missed out on in these chapters?
I really feel like that was end of the fight ,half chapter for 3 chapters of them fucking around until Oda show and hype Saturn .
Hell you had more people talking about Saturn then luffy punching Kizaru and i think that is what Oda wanted .
He let what was suppose to be a hype fight be a be cat mouse game all to hype the elder .

What was the goatskin spoilers??
From memory (they are gone):

- Kizaru is "temporarily" knocked out (their words specifically)
- Kuma is from the "Buccaneer" species (Hence Redon's Buccanner hint)
- Something about Saturn needing to kill Bonney now because she knows Kuma's past at God Valley.
- Something about Sanji saving her at the end i think.

Something else about the Gorosei but honestly I cant remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.