Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
God Valley Finally :crazwhat::finally:
Where are my narrative folks at ??
@Paperchampion23 @rerere @Shimotsuki Ghostly @bennbeckman
We eating
I mean 1 thing already was confirmed for me: the fact that God Valley is the focus here confirms Kuma was a slave there by virtue. For one it explains why Oda skipped over Kaido's FB.

And the bigger thing is my theory with God Valley being the flying island weapon Uranus. This arc is primarily focused on Saturn getting the Mother Flame, something that fuels Imu's weapon. Kuma being a slave there just narratively ties things together.

If God Valley is in West Blue and disappeared after being activated (i.e. Rocks' goal), then it just tracts with everything about it so far.

@Elder Lee Hung @Kurozumi Wiwi @MarineHQ @SakazOuki @Extravlad
Good evening high council of the marine fandom, I would like to submit that if it’s ever proven that @TheAncientCenturion is ever proven to be Goatik then his admiral fan card should be revoked.
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, my name is Lawyer Pringles, and today I am here to emphatically state that Worstgen moderator @TheAncientCenturion is not, in any way, associated with or responsible for the actions of the notorious One Piece spoilers leaker known as "GOATIK." It is crucial to understand that "TheAncientCenturion" has consistently upheld the principles and rules of the Worstgen community, ensuring a fair and respectful environment for all fans of the series. Any insinuation that he is involved in spoiler leaks is unfounded and unsupported by any credible evidence. We must be cautious not to confuse an individual's dedication to the fandom with criminal behavior. The burden of proof lies with those who make such accusations, and we trust that, upon closer examination, it will become evident that my client is innocent of any wrongdoing in this matter.

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, my name is Lawyer Pringles, and today I am here to emphatically state that Worstgen moderator @TheAncientCenturion is not, in any way, associated with or responsible for the actions of the notorious One Piece spoilers leaker known as "GOATIK." It is crucial to understand that "TheAncientCenturion" has consistently upheld the principles and rules of the Worstgen community, ensuring a fair and respectful environment for all fans of the series. Any insinuation that he is involved in spoiler leaks is unfounded and unsupported by any credible evidence. We must be cautious not to confuse an individual's dedication to the fandom with criminal behavior. The burden of proof lies with those who make such accusations, and we trust that, upon closer examination, it will become evident that my client is innocent of any wrongdoing in this matter.
guilty

Status
Not open for further replies.